f**k off then, everyone gets on fine. Sorry to be harsh but its as simple as that.

This forum is no worse than most, I've yet to see a forum (that gets more than 2 posts a day) that doesn't have any bitching.

The world is full of annoying bitchy c**ts, to think none are going to be on a massive forum like this is moronic.

Nat H I'll be the first to WELCOME YOU TO THE SITE, its not always back biting their are lots of genuine folk on here who will get involved with hunting posts without any hassle or derogatory comments I'm one of them; Dave

Edited by hotshot2me

'paulus' timestamp='1348311744' post='2815266']

'The one' timestamp='1348306592' post='2815162']

Why do you think a load of the good members have left ?.

]the sites no better or worse than its ever been, its just bigger :thumbs: i dont get why people take the trouble to put up posts like this as they are pointless, the internets full of hunting sites if you dont like what you see on the this one find another it really is that simple. :laugh:

Maybe you really need to open your eyes mate ,ive had a few guys to see me this week and when thl crops up its always the same names that are mentioned .It may be bigger but that certainly dont make it better

]the sites no better or worse than its ever been, its just bigger :thumbs: i dont get why people take the trouble to put up posts like this as they are pointless, the internets full of hunting sites if you dont like what you see on the this one find another it really is that simple. :laugh:

Maybe you really need to open your eyes mate ,ive had a few guys to see me this week and when thl crops up its always the same names that are mentioned .It may be bigger but that certainly dont make it better

same question then, so why do you bother keep logging on :laugh: surely if you think a small site will make things better,then start a small site. but you may find, it turns out to be just the same, but smaller :tongue2:

f**k off then, everyone gets on fine. Sorry to be harsh but its as simple as that.

This forum is no worse than most, I've yet to see a forum (that gets more than 2 posts a day) that doesn't have any bitching.

The world is full of annoying bitchy c**ts, to think none are going to be on a massive forum like this is moronic.

what a lovely attitude you have thanks for your imput great message for new members!

what a lovely attitude you have thanks for your imput great message for new members!

or not so new maybe :whistling:
  • Like 1

ive been on here since the begining of the year and spoke to some great people had a laugh and not had to much abuse.stay out the slangin matches and learn and share your thoughts isnt that the whole point ,i would think if you have a sense of humour you wont take the nonsense to seriously and will learn from the good stuff !! :thumbs:

'paulus' timestamp='1348386393' post='2816503']

The one' timestamp='1348350476' post='2816273']

same question then, so why do you bother keep logging on :laugh: surely if you think a small site will make things better,then start a small site. but you may find, it turns out to be just the same, but smaller :tongue2:

Still need to check pm's and i buy a fair bit off of here and there are a few good guys who post about being out :yes: