Sign in to follow this  
midnight

every week at my forge and workshop(updated)

Good for her Matt, its so much better when you can share interests, but i'd watch her hormone levels with a knife collection like that. If she's having an off day,- SAY NOWT .

good thinking , she is a sheffeild brid so i have to watch my self as it is !!

FAO redawn your miniature knife is on route to you first class recorded delivery , thank you for the payment !

all the best , matt

• Like 1

good thinking , she is a sheffeild brid so i have to watch my self as it is !!

FAO redawn your miniature knife is on route to you first class recorded delivery , thank you for the payment !

all the best , matt

thanks again :thumbs:

ok instead of lots of little threads (which drives me mental) im going to keep this one alive a little longer .

as some of you guys know iv had a bitch of the last 10 days everything has taken 20 times to long etc etc .

anyway here are the blanks i have for sale today .

hi this is my latest group of blanks

numbers 10 and 11 laser cut blanks o1 tool steel scandi grind . 17cm over all length 7cm blade . £22 posted recorded first class .

number 14 hand forged by myself ladder patter damascus stick tang blade , its nickel steel and carbon steel forged over and over to generate the pattern . blade length 10cm 5mm thick .

£25 posted recorded first class .

numbers (12 sold ) (13 sold ) (9 sold) (8 sold ) (6 and 7 sold) (4 sold ) (3 sold) (2 sold) (1 sold) (5 sold)

ok pics , please try to find the numbers that corispond to the one you might want .

as allways first come first serve .

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0023.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0022.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0020.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0017.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0016.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0015.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0014.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0013.jpg

2012_1002hr4hjrfjhe0005.jpg

thanks for looking , all the best , matt

Amazing work Matt, very nice indeed. Best steel. A real snip at those prices also.

These will make into great knives.

all these bushcraft knives which are copies of the ray mears knife and no takers yet ??? you lot are allways asking for them , they are as cheap they ever will be im undercutting everyone else with these guys .

those knives are stunning, the green handled one especially, how much is something like that ? there's a lot of work goes into making those, and i'm very impressed,

could you make a replacement sheath for one of my knives if i sent it to you ? also what sort of cost am i looking at ?

thanks in advance

Lee

hi thanks , the green and black went for £130 i have a smaller one almost finnished here now , i can sheath an old knife no problem pm me some details !

all the best , matt

Can you accept Paypal Matt?

If you can, let me know and Ill take 9.

Also, do you know where I could get some matrix type pins?

I wouldnt mind a price for a simple leather sheaf either... the type that simply slip over a belt.?

cheers

Matty

paypal is fine , as is a sheath , pm for some detail or il fire one off to you .

all the best , matt