THE BIG TON... And moster bags

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listen mate im by far an expert on dog health or anything to do with dog's to be honest but i like to put a bit of effortinto what the dog eats epecially as she was graffting hard. i like the hill's

Can it be done? Is it possible? Everybody has there own ideas....... But now we have the answer.   3 lads I know have been away for a few days up north,,, the first night Monday they had 110 ,with

just been having an interesting read and its funny how folk make so many assumptions WITHOUT knowing ANY of the facts, for the lads who say it's boring then feel free to go read the post's about let'

Hell of a result that tomo, are the lads on here?

Yes mate,,, but not at the mo,,, as it's remote where they are at the min..... Hopefully they will do a thread when they get back at the weekend,,,,with a few pics.

Just hope there not pulling me leg.......or ile look a right c**t.......lol

if theyre in the district ime thinking of tomo they wont be pulling thy leg . and if they are they could be expected with a big haul for the dealer . atb bunnys.

what i would say the need to know the animals limits is a big must must and gently easing them in to the big numbers game one maybe 2 nights to start with befor one starts straight ten nighters on the numbers , i have witnessed above average animals throw the towel in but have previouslty given good scores , and also on home ground been back to normal . no matter what one thinks it takes a very special type to take the large numbers over long periods and with very little down time . these types are usually and can be the most unassuming aniamls but all in all dont come along to often . atb bunnys.

it says 110 on first night with 3 dogs mate if one dog done 101 thats impressive

either way that some amount of bunnies fair play that would be my tally for a season lol

Is it not clear"..............?

First night,,, 3 dogs running,,, 110 was the total,,,,, I don't know the individual scores that night apart from 1 dog ,,, she had 39.

The second night ,,,, 4 dogs ran,,,,,,,, first dog had. 101',,,, second dog. 62,,,,,third dog 49',,,, forth dog,,, 19. Total 231

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 1

well done them lads , even if like you doubters are saying, easy rabbits on easy ground its still some work for the dogs to do

i'd be lucky to see 100 rabbits in a full season :laugh:

• Like 2

tomo wouldint think twice in not believing i have mentioned high numbers befor on this hl, and have seen the 158 with 2 animals up in those far off desolate places and one was a non ped whipp the other lurcher lurcher carrying sheperd blood . atb bunnys.

thats some going that lads and well done to you and the dogs(when you get to read that is).

And because the internet is the way it is...yes there will be doubters, jealosy and those over analysing the post. Yes maybe green rabbits, yes its ealy in the season and yes, it wasn't just one dog. But by f**k it would've been hard graft and some awesome pest control. So like Moscow says..."its boring". but maybe nessessary.

• Like 1

i've seen decents bags but nothing like the ton, i have no doubt it could be done, there are some nights a decent dog picking up squatters makes it seem more like harvesting than hunting, it would be hard graft on both sides but definately do able.....but for that huge task what size memory card for the camcorder?

• Like 1