Falcon Lighthunter22

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That has become very apparent.

The reluctance to post photos, the location, and if you read his other thread all of his rifles were stolen in a burglary last year! If he wanted a springer why not bur one instead of the Falcon. Something not right!

Nice shooting Mike :thumbs:

And in the other post he seems to be waiting until after Christmas to get a 'replacement' S400, yet here is after a springer, with no mention of the AA, not even as a part ex. And, as has happened of late when people spot the discrepancies, he is now disappearing, which doesn't add credence to the post. PIL, you've got a couple of S400's, why not suggest a swap :tongue2:

i have the falcon as my unkle gave it to me as i haven't got the money to buy one.Witch means i cant even buy a pump for it thats why im after a springer and i wouldent want a second hand s400 i like them new please guy be fair iv only been on hear for a few days

i will ut pictures up but it keeps saying its to big are try and crop them to size and are put them up with my users name

i have the falcon as my unkle gave it to me as i haven't got the money to buy one.Witch means i cant even buy a pump for it thats why im after a springer and i wouldent want a second hand s400 i like them new please guy be fair iv only been on hear for a few days

i will ut pictures up but it keeps saying its to big are try and crop them to size and are put them up with my users name

open up the photos of the gun, hit print screen on the keyboard, open up Paint, paste the image in, edit it so you just have the picture of the gun, then save it as a Jpeg. that will get it down to the size you need.

BTW, if you can't afford to buy a pump, why are you enquiring about buying one on here? Not wishing to be rude or anything, but people get as irritated with people not following through on sales as they do with scammers, so if you're not able to afford one, it's best not to mislead potential sellers into thinking you are.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/261275-hills-stirrup-pump/

i agree my spelling is rubbish.As i diden't go to school that much as my mum passed away in my school days so it was hard for me to learn at the time so thanks for the ones putting me down you have mad me feal so small on a open forum you should think before you say and iv only just mover to tewksbury as i used to live in london for 26 years of my life so THANKS ALL

im trying to get a pump for when i get my s400 so that save me a bit of money thats all im trying to do im not on hear trying to scam any one or trying to do anything like that im just a guy trying to save money for my family i work all the hour i can but after i pay my bills and stuff i have hardly any money left to treat my self