a few of my birds

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a good gamecock is never a bad colour, but i must say i am fond of hennies, maybe its to do with being an avid cross dresser myself, a wolf in sheeps clothing !!!

I like the look of them henny red quills fella.

I was only joking with you mate, and that's what I was thinking burnie, pretty sure uphill posted a pic of a pumpkin coloured claret a few weeks ago?

Cheers FD.

i know lol, and i was always under the impression that clarets come a wine red colour, with white legs and black spurs, maybe duckwing could help here???

Nice birds. What is the 5th one down?

looks a bit like a whitehackle dosent it, but could be a roundhead or anything i suppose

Looks like you were real sure with that answer fella :laugh: :laugh: Nowt like hedgeing your bets. :thumbs:

Yeah roundhead or anything? Wouldent matter what he said it was you'd be right, cheater!!

• Like 1

looks a bit like a whitehackle dosent it, but could be a roundhead or anything i suppose

Looks like you were real sure with that answer fella :laugh: :laugh: Nowt like hedgeing your bets. :thumbs:

Yeah roundhead or anything? Wouldent matter what he said it was you'd be right, cheater!!

hahahahaha i was meant to say roundhead as my first choice, but then it could be anything i suppose, so my answer was roundhead, this site is full of sore losers lol

hahahahaha i was meant to say roundhead as my first choice, but then it could be anything i suppose, so my answer was roundhead, this site is full of sore losers lol

Well if were getting technical about it, whitehackle was your first choice lol.

Well if were getting technical about it, whitehackle was your first choice lol.

i said they look like whitehackles as i assumed this is what whitehackle was meaning, as i know he keeps this strain of fowl, so i assumed the reason he was asking was because he thought it to be this strain of fowl.

so know we know its a roundhead, lets guess the strain, i am going with lacy.

I have a few round head and war horse wandering around the farm but i would like a dozen Henny eggs if you could arrange it just let me know the cost,s

Mark

i would give you some eggs , but my last hennie hen got killed by a bobcat back in the spring ,i could cross some eggs for you a hennie cock over some other hen

I have a few round head and war horse wandering around the farm but i would like a dozen Henny eggs if you could arrange it just let me know the cost,s

Mark

i would give you some eggs , but my last hennie hen got killed by a bobcat back in the spring ,i could cross some eggs for you a hennie cock over some other hen

i have tried importing eggs many times from the state, and before you can send eggs you have to have your fowl and yard vetted, which a lot of men arent to keen on for obvious reasons!!!

i am going with gerrard spangled hatch!!!

Always like the look of them gerrand's GR.Also them col.givens of the troiano farm but i'm biased of the spangle's because i like em as a colour

a good gamecock is never a bad colour, but i must say i am fond of hennies, maybe its to do with being an avid cross dresser myself, a wolf in sheeps clothing !!! :whistling:

• Like 2