Some pics from today

Guest Leveller

Guest Leveller

I head out on the old railway line today in search of a few rabbits, just the dog a couple of ferrets and a few purse nets.

Spotted a mixy by the hedge but it was too close for the dog to pick it up

010suv.jpg

I netted up a nice easy three holer only to find that it was a four holer :laugh: :laugh: In the picture below you can see the rabbit in the top left corner

015dof.jpg

The dog was by my side and after sighting the rabbit she launched herself off the 6ft bank straight into the thick nettles and brambles below

016yx.jpg

But by the time she got free the rabbit had made good it's escape

034px.jpg047.JPG

This was all I managed from the days work but I'm not in it for the numbers it's all about putting work into the apprentice at the moment and every minute she spends in the field is better than time spent doing nothing or arguing with teenagers on the internet :laugh:

061yl.jpg

Edited by Leveller
  • Like 5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I head out on the old railway line today in search of a few rabbits, just the dog a couple of ferrets and a few purse nets.   Spotted a mixy by the hedge but it was too close for the dog to pick it

I'm scared to reply to you incase I break the genetics down wrong and you start a thread about me being lazy or send me more pm's asking me for a fight after school!     You're nothing but a dogle

Levs, take no notice of the buffoon.....your time would better spent buying a decent camera !! Lol lol   Dogs looking in tidy order mate;) ...........     ...........still reckon Dances would bit

Guest Leveller

hows the dog bred :laugh:

I'm scared to reply to you incase I break the genetics down wrong and you start a thread about me being lazy or send me more pm's asking me for a fight after school!

Why cant lurcher men write what the dog actually is? See lots of collie bull grey and things like this when the dogs are actually collie/grey x bull/grey. Im just puzzled by it

You're nothing but a dogless shit stirring troll, you have no interest whatsoever in the breeding of my dog and have never posted anything hunting related under any of your pseudonyms Southhamsmunter/123456/Prances If I thought for one minute you were a genuine dog man asking a genuine question I'd reply but you're the laughing stock on here, a complete and utter joke and everybody knows it!.

Thanks to everybody else for your comments :thumbs:

Edited by Leveller
  • Like 3
Guest Leveller

dogless? no i dont feel the need to post what i do on here thanks, i dont need other people to massage by ego like you :thumbs:

It's got nothing to do with ego it's to do with using the site. I feel obliged to share my hunting trips because I use the site I enjoy reading others exploits and feel its only fair to put something back. If nobody put working dog related posts on the forum it would be full of your crappy posts. The only reason you post f**k all about hunting is simply because you don't do anything and you know f**k all about the dog game so you have nothing of worth to contribute. All you do is troll this site spouting shit and I don't even need to highlight the fact you're a nobba because your dumbfuck topics and posts speak volumes about the type of messer that you are all.

Levs, take no notice of the buffoon.....your time would better spent buying a decent camera !! Lol lol

Dogs looking in tidy order mate;) ...........

...........still reckon Dances would bitch slap you like da Lilly assed white honky yo izzz blood !!

• Like 2

dogless? no i dont feel the need to post what i do on here thanks, i dont need other people to massage by ego like you :thumbs:

It's got nothing to do with ego it's to do with using the site. I feel obliged to share my hunting trips because I use the site I enjoy reading others exploits and feel its only fair to put something back. If nobody put working dog related posts on the forum it would be full of your crappy posts. The only reason you post f**k all about hunting is simply because you don't do anything and you know f**k all about the dog game so you have nothing of worth to contribute. All you do is troll this site spouting shit and I don't even need to highlight the fact you're a nobba because your dumbfuck topics and posts speak volumes about the type of messer that you are all.

What was that about arguing with teenagers? :D (lol)

I like the looks of your dog.

Good hunting!