TOP CLASS DOGS - whip x whip/(grey/saulki)

So you have just won a normal show there you go not a top show at all and when did win Pickering change your add its fauls mate stop trying to be a top lurcher breeder when your not

im sorry but i see most game fairs as top shows, not local pub car park shows?! she has competed at selby, chatsworth, etc.

since when is someone that has 2 lurchers , and bred 2 littlers in 6 years trying to portray as a "top lurcher" breeder?!

im mearly proud of my dogs, and what i do and how i care for them - unlike a lot of people on this site. so why should i not be happy and pleased that i love and care for my dogs in the best way possible???

anyway whats a name like "urban hunter" when you seem more bothered about showing ?!

shouldnt you be asking about how she works in the field??!

thats a very bold and sweeping statement, and one most of the dog lads on here will take offense at :icon_eek: are you trying to sell pups or stirr up a hornets nest :hmm:
  • Like 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I nearly rang up and bought all 3 good sales pitch

If I may make so bold and try to explain why your initial post might have ruffled a few feathers.............the words TOP CLASS don't mean a thing to most people. Especially when we're discussing wor

I'm out!

Posted Images

If I may make so bold and try to explain why your initial post might have ruffled a few feathers.............the words TOP CLASS don't mean a thing to most people. Especially when we're discussing working dogs. Anyone can label their dog as 'top class', but those words are seldom backed up by hard facts, especially in the field. Making such a bold statement is bound to incite a fair bit of scepticism. Don't forget, those who work their lurchers are not interested in whether or not the dog has won shows, or if it has unintentionally pulled down some animal whilst out on a walk.

There is a good deal of inverted snobbery on forums like this ... working dogs are seen to have much more value than show winners or racing winners, and quite rightly so as this is supposed to be a hunting forum.

I think it's great that you are so enthusiastic about your dogs, and I wish you well with them in the future, but I do wonder if your sales pitch and enthusiasm is misplaced on this particular forum.

Oh, and by the way, I am a woman, so I'm not just having a go from a macho stand point: just trying to explain why your advert has been met with such a lot of negativity.

And of course, this is the internet, where everyone has an opinion to shout out loud, and anyone trying to sell pups who is not a regular contributor to the forum is bound to run the gauntlet. I've been slated more times than I can remember: water under the bridge etc etc, but forums are life in a goldfish bowl, and everyone who dares post is fair game for the doubters: and there's plenty of them about, some legitimately so, because so many litters are bred from unproven dogs by idiots. You only have to look at the huge numbers of lurchers being bred every year to understand why there is so much cynicism.

• Like 4

So you have just won a normal show there you go not a top show at all and when did win Pickering change your add its fauls mate stop trying to be a top lurcher breeder when your not

im sorry but i see most game fairs as top shows, not local pub car park shows?! she has competed at selby, chatsworth, etc.

since when is someone that has 2 lurchers , and bred 2 littlers in 6 years trying to portray as a "top lurcher" breeder?!

im mearly proud of my dogs, and what i do and how i care for them - unlike a lot of people on this site. so why should i not be happy and pleased that i love and care for my dogs in the best way possible???

anyway whats a name like "urban hunter" when you seem more bothered about showing ?!

shouldnt you be asking about how she works in the field??!

:laugh: .......and you wonder why no c**t buys them eh?...... :laugh:
  • Like 1

I'll pm

Some when I'm home

To be honest with you show winners mean jack shit to most on here, they are impressed soley by a dog's working ability.

What has pissed off the forum is you making statements, then not backing them up when challenged to do so.

You said your bitch had won most of the top shows,when asked which ones? You came up with a very minor one.

You then backtracked/diluted your statement by saying "she has competed at Chatsworth,Selby etc". Competed is not won, spot the difference?

Socks asked you a simple question ,what was the name of the greyhound stud?

It would have been quicker for you to give the one word answer than the reply you gave.

Another red flag alert!

To be charitable you have been guilty of," gilding the lily", others might be more blunt with their response.

The pup/pups, in pics look well enough reared , and I wish you well with the sale of them.

But, do yourself a favour ,don't take us all for a bunch of ,"see you next tuesdays".

Save the sales pitch for work.

Edited by inan
  • Like 1

The question re the greyhound was caught between 2 posts. I did not actually reply on the forum but pm him when I had the info to hand

If you have the information to hand and it confirms what you said about the dog,why would you not make it public here? Surely it would help the sale of the pups?

u10535595.jpg

Top Class Smooth Working Lurchers ,

READY NOW

Sire : Top 22" Blue Working Whippet with strong racing lines (sootys, Lagunas etc) excellent dog , many "working photos avail" ;)

Dam: 25" Brindle greyhound x whip/saulki ,

The bitch is one hell of a dog, shes dam fast, super keen, sensible, loving, and the one to be beat! we are NOT trophy hunters going to game fairs day in day out, but when we do go for a trip she clears up, ....... winner for many many championships :toast: in Straight & Sim coursing, also this bitch has won most of the highest awards in showing for 23" over smooth bitch. Shes handy over ANY distance, 100-1200m , in races 800m+ she leaves the dogs on the 3rd bend, and runs solo. Shes the same on any game ...... (am i allowed to mention what she works on??! :tongue2: ((put in this way she single handed took down some large long legged antelope looking animals :whistling: and that was just on a regular sunday dog walk with the family )

Her sire was a top greyhound (deatils avail) and she has just the right amount of saulki in her shes not daft, shes willing, brainy, and its gives her that needed stamina, which will be passed to these pups. Shes also got a fab coat on her, no thin skinned dog - she holds her coat well,

puppies to make 22-25" and will be perfect family pets -

that have the ability to take any stock, and win any lurcher show/race.

Bred for stamina, temp, and speed/agility - but equally make wonderful family dogs.

Good homes only!

the puppies are a mixture of Blues, reds, and black. Stunning and very strong. this was a litter of 5, so all pups have done extremley well

. I can not express enough how loving, fun, well behaved these pups have been , just like there parents. We have carefully selected these lines - not just any old dogs! we dont feed our dogs wagg dog food, they get the best available! the dogs are raised on only the best fresh meat, and high quality food.

Dont miss out.............................. £225.00

Im based in Barnsley,

Please if you do PM me on here there may be a delay on replying. You are more than welcome to meet the bitch, and the dog dosnt live far away either. The pups are all doing just fine,

PLEASE NOTE DUE TO SOME PEOPLE CALLING WITH A "DO YA WANNA BUY A DAWG" ACCENT IM BEING CAUTIOUS! AS YOU WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND. WE HAVE HAD PEOPLE EYEING UP THIS BITCH FOR A WHILE SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. :huh:

CALL 07507 891936 for more info,

I HAVE 2 X DOGS LFT (BOTH FAWN , ONE WITH FULL BLACK MASK )

AND 1 VERY STRONG BLACK BITCH

I CAN MEET YOU IF ITS A BIT FAR TO TRAVEL.

who are you to slate most of the people off on here?when you probably dont know anyone on here?you say you want top loving homes for the pups?then you come on here trying to sell them at a higher price than what you have got them on pets4homes for?next breath your saying most of the people dont care or look after their dogs on here?you say the pups will win this and win that?anyone with half a brain cell knows there's no guarantee what pups will turn out like?to be honest i think your advert has been beefed up more than the pups :yes: and that can only be for 1 reason £££££££££££ like has already been said,lurcher lads are quite happy with pups off proven dogs and more importantly,they know who they are getting them off etc etc the way i see it,i think you have been driven about country roads with your world beater,and armed security of course ahhem ahhem :D and you found a big fella dead on the road,and you let your world wide famous champion world beater have a nibble on it?just so you can say she takes them hahahaha but that'll be top secret between you and your security :yes: i think you do nothing but contradict yourself and your obviously looking down on folk on here when you dont even know them?think the whole advert should be scraped up on the shovel and bagged with the rest of the shite :D:laugh:
  • Like 1

Top Class Smooth Working Lurchers ,

READY NOW

Sire : Top 22" Blue Working Whippet with strong racing lines (sootys, Lagunas etc) excellent dog , many "working photos avail" ;)

Dam: 25" Brindle greyhound x whip/saulki ,

The bitch is one hell of a dog, shes dam fast, super keen, sensible, loving, and the one to be beat! we are NOT trophy hunters going to game fairs day in day out, but when we do go for a trip she clears up, ....... winner for many many championships :toast: in Straight & Sim coursing, also this bitch has won most of the highest awards in showing for 23" over smooth bitch. Shes handy over ANY distance, 100-1200m , in races 800m+ she leaves the dogs on the 3rd bend, and runs solo. Shes the same on any game ...... (am i allowed to mention what she works on??! :tongue2: ((put in this way she single handed took down some large long legged antelope looking animals :whistling: and that was just on a regular sunday dog walk with the family )

Her sire was a top greyhound (deatils avail) and she has just the right amount of saulki in her shes not daft, shes willing, brainy, and its gives her that needed stamina, which will be passed to these pups. Shes also got a fab coat on her, no thin skinned dog - she holds her coat well,

puppies to make 22-25" and will be perfect family pets -

that have the ability to take any stock, and win any lurcher show/race.

Bred for stamina, temp, and speed/agility - but equally make wonderful family dogs.

Good homes only!

the puppies are a mixture of Blues, reds, and black. Stunning and very strong. this was a litter of 5, so all pups have done extremley well

. I can not express enough how loving, fun, well behaved these pups have been , just like there parents. We have carefully selected these lines - not just any old dogs! we dont feed our dogs wagg dog food, they get the best available! the dogs are raised on only the best fresh meat, and high quality food.

Dont miss out.............................. £225.00

Im based in Barnsley,

Please if you do PM me on here there may be a delay on replying. You are more than welcome to meet the bitch, and the dog dosnt live far away either. The pups are all doing just fine,

PLEASE NOTE DUE TO SOME PEOPLE CALLING WITH A "DO YA WANNA BUY A DAWG" ACCENT IM BEING CAUTIOUS! AS YOU WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND. WE HAVE HAD PEOPLE EYEING UP THIS BITCH FOR A WHILE SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT. :huh:

CALL 07507 891936 for more info,

I HAVE 2 X DOGS LFT (BOTH FAWN , ONE WITH FULL BLACK MASK )

AND 1 VERY STRONG BLACK BITCH

I CAN MEET YOU IF ITS A BIT FAR TO TRAVEL.

who are you to slate most of the people off on here?when you probably dont know anyone on here?you say you want top loving homes for the pups?then you come on here trying to sell them at a higher price than what you have got them on pets4homes for?next breath your saying most of the people dont care or look after their dogs on here?you say the pups will win this and win that?anyone with half a brain cell knows there's no guarantee what pups will turn out like?to be honest i think your advert has been beefed up more than the pups :yes: and that can only be for 1 reason £££££££££££ like has already been said,lurcher lads are quite happy with pups off proven dogs and more importantly,they know who they are getting them off etc etc the way i see it,i think you have been driven about country roads with your world beater,and armed security of course ahhem ahhem :D and you found a big fella dead on the road,and you let your world wide famous champion world beater have a nibble on it?just so you can say she takes them hahahaha but that'll be top secret between you and your security :yes: i think you do nothing but contradict yourself and your obviously looking down on folk on here when you dont even know them?think the whole advert should be scraped up on the shovel and bagged with the rest of the shite :D:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

dont slag other hunters off just to sell your pups i have pups but they wont be running after a bit of rag my dogs do for me i dont need trophies dont need to prove to anyone what they can do so u should say a big sorry to the lads on here because there r some good lads on here and some very good dog men

• Like 1

dont slag other hunters off just to sell your pups i have pups but they wont be running after a bit of rag my dogs do for me i dont need trophies dont need to prove to anyone what they can do so u should say a big sorry to the lads on here because there r some good lads on here and some very good dog men

Well at least most of us are dry behind the ears

ive not slagged anyone off, so why should i say sorry,

ive just cleared stated that in all walks off life some people will have a different variation that they will care for animals different to others - ive already been reading on the ferret parts that some people work there ferrets and they have a nice pen, food water and get worked a few times a wek, and others give them a whole shed with 100's of toys. thats a variation for how some one looks after there pet or what ever you wish to call them. i have stated that my dogs are very well looked after and probably better looked after than a few peoples on here - i havnt said those people are neglecting there pets, but maybe they are not as soft as i am?! . but i wouldnt take offence if people said i was too soft cos i have a cuddle in bed with my dogs? lol

i honest dont know!

i have no reason to say sorry to anyone, i think alot of people have been rude for no reason what so ever.