Millet

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are a genius if thats how you spell it

From the help of a dremel and a Tom Tom sat nav windscreen holder i have rigged a ball joint flip up or down filter for the 170 striker..time will tell if it will see the test of time it seem's robust

supposing you wanted to change to a green or amber filter whilst being lost because you mullared your satnav bracket thing? what happens then?

Posted Images

To be honest I did it too mine and wised i never, Dont get me wrong i still use it now after two seasons but it throw a circle white beam rim when the filters on and it takes a bit of getting used too, But i do get more range with the hole driled into it than without it

Wish i would of left mine alone now, (Infact mental reminder get a new filter for the season lol)

An expensive cock up with filters at £25 a pop!

To be honest I did it too mine and wised i never, Dont get me wrong i still use it now after two seasons but it throw a circle white beam rim when the filters on and it takes a bit of getting used too, But i do get more range with the hole driled into it than without it

Wish i would of left mine alone now, (Infact mental reminder get a new filter for the season lol)

An expensive cock up with filters at £25 a pop!

your being ripped off at £25

• 3 months later...

I cut the lugs of my lance filter, then shamfered the inside of the filter and the outside of the lamp. I have used it all last season and it slips on and off no problem. I also done away with the bungee cable and cigar connector on cable and put a nice bit of soft rubber flex on. I leave it permanently fixed in the battery (Taped) as the conector kept pulling out. Dont have loads of runs so dont ever need to use another battery. Never have any problems with it now.