Part tained gundog

gene66

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for all the info and offer of help, but now got my money back. just told them how small the gundog world is and how big the internet is, I reminded them its hard to get a good reputation and ho

Chap on the door of this "breeder". Ask for your money back or his dog dealing days are over. Explain he has alot more to loose than you.......

now you,v got your money back you should NAME THEM

Went to see them yesterday as they argreed, not there.... what a suprize. Saw a the guy next door and he told me to go today, as some kids get dropped off around 10ish, so they will be in. The neighbor also said they are not to be trusted and he hoped they didn't owe me money!!!!!

Tradeing standards on monday and a call to BASC if I get no joy, will also get the vet info and check it out with them. I still need to get hold of Dave Bishop, but he may be a the midlands.

Cheers for all the replys, Gene.

Went to see them yesterday as they argreed, not there.... what a suprize. Saw a the guy next door and he told me to go today, as some kids get dropped off around 10ish, so they will be in. The neighbor also said they are not to be trusted and he hoped they didn't owe me money!!!!!

Tradeing standards on monday and a call to BASC if I get no joy, will also get the vet info and check it out with them. I still need to get hold of Dave Bishop, but he may be a the midlands.

Cheers for all the replys, Gene.

Pm sent

Gene im afraid its big stick time.I'd say there use to the softly softly approach time to make some noise on his door step so he starts listening.Scum like these are as bad as dog theives imho just dog peddlers.I bet the dog came back with problems from a pet home so they've got it retrieving a smelly dummy and thought well we can sell it as part trained now.NO dog should be part trained at 2 and half years old simple as mate

Thanks for all the info and offer of help, but now got my money back. just told them how small the gundog world is and how big the internet is, I reminded them its hard to get a good reputation and how easy they are lost.

Once again thanks

Gene.

• Like 4
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Thanks for all the info and offer of help, but now got my money back. just told them how small the gundog world is and how big the internet is, I reminded them its hard to get a good reputation and how easy they are lost.

Once again thanks

Gene.

:thumbs:

Once again thanks

Gene.

that tact was always the way to play it :thumbs:
  • 2 weeks later...