Sign in to follow this  
kiwi

some pics

here's a few pics i not sure if i have posted them up yet but they were all taken on the same day when we had a bit of fun catching and releasing some sows with the then pups the black bitch has since been killed and it's these photo's which makes ya really feel the hole she left in the pack. :cry:21890010.jpg "lucky and her first solo find.

a fat little sow caught in a mud wallow, we had a bugga of a job getting the dogs off her notice luckys tail it used to go like a ferrets tail when she got excited.21890008.jpg

bob sizing up the competition while waiting for her sister lucky to grab an ear.21890015.jpg

my favorite pic of the two sisters both going hard out on the bail.

21890020.jpg

Excellent photos Kiwi. What's the breeding of that red dog? Boxer/Lab again is it?

she has boxer/lab on her dads side, but they are both sisters with smithfield collie on both sides. sire box/lab x smithfield, dam smithfield x huntaway

Guest HAWKEYE

THAT BITCH LOOKS THE DOUBLE OF MY OLD COLLIE WHIPPET LURCHER !!!

had her guts ripped open on a boar, spilled out and got caught up in the bushes boar bolted she stopped it again but was dragging her intestines at the same time, she never gave up.

had her guts ripped open on a boar, spilled out and got caught up in the bushes boar bolted she stopped it again but was dragging her intestines at the same time, she never gave up.

excellant pics mate