Lion hunting

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lion hunting in South Africa is a farce. Probably one of the most over rated degrading hunting being legally undertaken in modern times. Totally prefabricated. I have undertaken such hunts and am not

Would my hw80 be ok ill see if our lass will lend me the money.

What you never killed a lion like that?!? Thats just how we roll here in yorkshire!

Do any of you pheasant shoot/beat? You could argue that they are "canned pheasants" for they are kept captive until they are of an age where they can be released, and even then, some of you will say "but at least they have a chance to escape". Well i say think about this. They want to survive. Where is the food source? Oh yes. Wherever you choose to place your hoppers. Do any of you fish on a stocked lake? "Canned fish" I'm afraid. Sorry lads. Looks like we had all best hang up our flat caps. Hunting is off the menu.

• Like 1

Do any of you pheasant shoot/beat? You could argue that they are "canned pheasants" for they are kept captive until they are of an age where they can be released, and even then, some of you will say "but at least they have a chance to escape". Well i say think about this. They want to survive. Where is the food source? Oh yes. Wherever you choose to place your hoppers. Do any of you fish on a stocked lake? "Canned fish" I'm afraid. Sorry lads. Looks like we had all best hang up our flat caps. Hunting is off the menu.

lol!!

same old,if you disagree about something,or have an opinion thats not to your liking.your an anti blah blah blah.

no, calling people sicko's on a public forum for doing something you know very little about means that your attitude is quite like an anti.

never saw that bit mate.i wouldnt call them sickos but its something i dont agree with.not saying all big game hunts consist of shooting a penned in animal,but the vast majority are,and i dont buy into the conservation bullshit either,its all about the money.seen a video where hunters were taking pot shots at a lion and i was totally disgusted by it.in fact the the lion turned on them.i ws kinda hoping it was going to tear his head off

never saw that bit mate.i wouldnt call them sickos but its something i dont agree with.not saying all big game hunts consist of shooting a penned in animal,but the vast majority are,and i dont buy into the conservation bullshit either,its all about the money.seen a video where hunters were taking pot shots at a lion and i was totally disgusted by it.in fact the the lion turned on them.i ws kinda hoping it was going to tear his head off

no mate the vast majority of big game hunts definitely arnt. Maybe lion hunting in south africa (i dont know any thing about that some wouldnt make comment) but to class all big game hunting in africa in the same boat :( .

if you come up here graham we could throw your beddy over the fence at our local safari park lol

Think they call that...."feeding time"..... :laugh:
  • Like 1