FIRST TRIP UP THE DALES

lol at leveler,,, your on a roll today mate,,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love the new avatar by the way ;)

same round here skycat,,, rock hard,,but lukily those dales are useualy fine ,,, if it aint raining up there ,,,its snowing,,lol

Edited by TOMO

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a look up the dales last night, vin came with me and we met up with fuji and ginnyspinner , that had scrappy doo ,,,, I had Venus , and vin had Molly,,,   Weather wasn't all that ,, no wind,, a

What's happened to the gate tomo? Well done nice haul.

That's the first time I have seen vin without his sunglasses on lo. ...........

Cheers for the walk out Tomo,conditions were poor but the dogs looked sharp and missed very little..I enjoyed it when Venus retrieved a bunny to me and not thee haha I'm glad you never seen me fall in a heap head first after standing in a rabbit hole lol,was nice to meet vin he was a gentleman..and, young Scrappy ran well as did Molly and Venus was as keen as mustard and was flying which surprised me as she ain't been long out of season..can.t wait to get my own mutts into action this next week :-) ..ATB Andy

Leveller: I'm sure you're not the only one working dogs at the moment, but being as what posts are restricted to rabbits, it makes it a bit difficult for some to write about what they are doing.

No I'm pretty sure I'm the only one

Buffoon, it's a well known fact that MB has killed every living mammal in the south west !!

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

Leveller: I'm sure you're not the only one working dogs at the moment, but being as what posts are restricted to rabbits, it makes it a bit difficult for some to write about what they are doing.

No I'm pretty sure I'm the only one

Buffoon, it's a well known fact that MB has killed every living mammal in the south west !!

twice :laugh:

• Like 2

That's the first time I have seen vin without his sunglasses on lo. ...........

:laugh: :laugh: yeh ,, hes one cool dude is vin

It was 41 Tomo.

And I saw you fall over Andy..I saw the Beam of light go up in the air as you went down...LOL.

PS.. It was great to meet you and young Ginny..He,s a great lad and that dog is a credit to him.