FIRST TRIP UP THE DALES

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a look up the dales last night, vin came with me and we met up with fuji and ginnyspinner , that had scrappy doo ,,,, I had Venus , and vin had Molly,,,   Weather wasn't all that ,, no wind,, a

What's happened to the gate tomo? Well done nice haul.

That's the first time I have seen vin without his sunglasses on lo. ...........

well done lads, good bag :thumbs: places like that are good for the start of the season, or for young dogs, plenty to go at and not that hard .As other places catching 8-9 rabbits can really test, by me you do well to get 1/2 dozen there like rockets to the feckin edge :yes:

Guest Leveller

Good stuff Tomo, this forum should be starting to fill with proper posts like yours now instead of all the "what colour lead? any ideas for a name for my pup? Why cant lurcher men write what the dog actually is? what's classed as a bullx?" shite that's been on here lately.

Well done Tomo and gang I thought I was the only one on here working dogs for a minute :thumbs:

• Like 1

Good to see a proper post at last :tongue2::laugh: but I'm still waiting for some rain before getting out on the bunnies. Ground is still like concrete here.

Leveller: I'm sure you're not the only one working dogs at the moment, but being as what posts are restricted to rabbits, it makes it a bit difficult for some to write about what they are doing.

Guest Leveller

Leveller: I'm sure you're not the only one working dogs at the moment, but being as what posts are restricted to rabbits, it makes it a bit difficult for some to write about what they are doing.

No I'm pretty sure I'm the only one

• Like 3