Best ferret dogs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realise you,re only trying to guide the lad in the correct way leveller but imo you worry too much what the antis think when I,m entering a dog to the ferreting I,ll let it grab netted bunnys on th

No youre right it isnt my intention at all. As ive stated im a complete novice to hunting unless you include angling.  Seeing my dogs potential and interest in hunting was what led me down this rout

star when they're young easy really and not just the dogs and ferrets

Posted Images

I'm happy with my mutts progress walked blind into getting a dog saw a picture of an unwanted dog and that was that : ) , can't fault his prey drive now bats not an eyelid at stock puts to ground marks holes marks lie ups to . He is a little highly strung but calms after a good bit of graft isn't amazing with other dogs when walked but out with the ferrets bats not an eye when there's ferreting involved I got the dog at 8 months old possibly older , I did loads of stuff wrong in bringing him on,I went through a bad patch after a very bad car crash and all but abandoned him and the idea of turning him round plus I didn't have much if any dog permision , well this unwanted mutt pulled off the scrap heap from running dog hel is coming good , cover bothers him not a bit will work in nettle and bramble all day , bidable in the field to my disbelief,100 percent with ferrets , many said you've missed the boat will never make it now he's not yet a world beater probably won't , but he's becoming a handy tool , if a little to keen at times , whilst I was clearing cover on Sunday he went over and started to nudge the ferret box : ) then sat next to it shaking till they were entered ,

• Like 3

'Blue Pocket Rocket' timestamp='1350380249' post='2854399']

'darbo' timestamp='1350321986' post='2853365']

fair play. i have seen a good few ped whippets cross greyhounds but no ped whippets.

ill be down your way in december....ill show you one :thumbs::toast:

You still in contact with your pal that bred her ?. how did the rest turn out ?.

fair play. i have seen a good few ped whippets cross greyhounds but no ped whippets.

You still in contact with your pal that bred her ?. how did the rest turn out ?.

Hes no pal of mine!!!

Dont know how the rest turned out. He turned to breeding racing whippets i think. Peddling cnut he is but im happy with the bitch ive got and wouldnt change her :thumbs:

'Blue Pocket Rocket' timestamp='1350391518' post='2854619']

'The one' timestamp='1350380432' post='2854406']

Hes no pal of mine!!!

Dont know how the rest turned out. He turned to breeding racing whippets i think. Peddling cnut he is but im happy with the bitch ive got and wouldnt change her :thumbs:

Be interesting how the rest turned out as your's had a bad unlucky start ,wonder if they are ferreting dogs? there must be some local?.

Hes no pal of mine!!!

Be interesting how the rest turned out as your's had a bad unlucky start ,wonder if they are ferreting dogs? there must be some local?.

there may be a few local but im not sure where they would be.

lucy had an unlucky start and a BIG setback but for all her bad luck she has definitley came out on top.

we will have to get a day out sometime robby :laugh:

remember the guy said they was £xxx amount to working homes and sold her to me at a higher price...... fcuking tosser!!!

all said and done, with all the money spent on vets bills TWICE OVER.....i wouldnt change her for the world and no amount of coin could afford her.

post-62949-0-76672600-1350409693.jpg

post-62949-0-21837200-1350409730.jpg

post-62949-0-71140300-1350409743.jpg

'Blue Pocket Rocket' timestamp='1350409754' post='2855099']

'The one' timestamp='1350399944' post='2854800']

Hes no pal of mine!!!

there may be a few local but im not sure where they would be.

lucy had an unlucky start and a BIG setback but for all her bad luck she has definitley came out on top.

we will have to get a day out sometime robby :laugh:

remember the guy said they was £xxx amount to working homes and sold her to me at a higher price...... fcuking tosser!!!

all said and done, with all the money spent on vets bills TWICE OVER.....i wouldnt change her for the world and no amount of coin could afford her.

What a waste of good gain dog food better with something with a bit bull in it :hmm::whistling::laugh: