david hancock lurchers

I'll never understand folk crabbing other folks dogs full stop ....live and let live ..can understand why people prefer beddys or salukis than collies etc but not because the dog came from D H.?

I had a 3/4bred dog out of kubla a couple year ago ...had him pts injured chasing so no telling how good he would become ...but he pleased me and thats all that mattered ....

As for David hancock ..i found him helpful and honest ..he even advised me to get a half x than the 3/4 grey but id made up my mind ....

Would i go back ? If i couldn't source a pup at that time ..then yes without doubt ..

Atb sesku

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Borderscott,I do keep plummer type terriers amongst others ,I thought I'd put a few pics in to brighten your obvious dull existence living in sh*tsville,I know you don't get out much so here's a few m

Away back....before the internet was in the ken of normal mortals....Blake Farm was probably a bit rough and ready.....but ye made yer choice, paid yer money and fecked off home....nowadays it's certa

I pointed several folk towards both the Welsh litter and Magpie's pups and another litter on here a while ago which escapes me now...........   One fella who sent several PMs in his 'long and fruit

Posted Images

I always thought collie x greyhound was the original or classic lurched, so why is opinion so split, or is it just this Hancock bloke ?

This is always an interesting topic and generally makes for an exciting and informative debate.. :yes:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 2

your going to get wwaaayyy conflicting opinions on that........my view its his living, he must look after them, ive been there they looked fine to me

Away back....before the internet was in the ken of normal mortals....Blake Farm was probably a bit rough and ready.....but ye made yer choice, paid yer money and fecked off home....nowadays it's certainly a bit swankier....and cleaner....and professional....and the same drill applies..... :yes::yes::yes:

Fickle old game this is.....and surely it says something that he's been in business for 30 years.....even if you don't agree with it....he must be doing something right..... :thumbs:

• Like 6