Sign in to follow this  
kiwi

unlucky sucker

just a pic of a little fella thats not gonna make it to a porkchop, he was zapped by the electric fence and died instantly, note the ferel goat shit by the post they were sniffing the dead sucker as we approachedwillow023.jpg

they must be lethal if they've killed that pig outright,i would'nt fancy running my dogs near a fence like that :11: :11:

Guest chilli

thats wat i was thinkin the ones here aint to bad !!!

Guest hawkaholic

what you on about paddy? you havent got no bollox :p :11: :11: :11: :11: :guitar:

bloody hell the bottom wire isn't even electirc lmfao.. and ya can garuntee thats the one he was going under when he was placed there :haha:

the wires are set to keep the pigs out of that part of our farm mate putting a hot wire on the bottom would be a waste of time as it would short out in no time, gee you must live in the city <_< the photo was taken as it was found, idiot.

Shame the voltage wasn't higher you'd have ready made pork scratching's :11: :11: :11:

iwas under the impression pigs always go under the lowest wire

thats what an old pigger once told me, dont know how true that is tho ive no experience with them really

yes ya right they do go under the bottom wire if they can get their nose through the rest will follow, but to get through that fence they would have to be bloody small, as even that little one had to try the next wire up. the fence is very tight and we have had no pig go through it yet the goats come around the bottom cliffs so we get a few too many in there at times. good fun shooting them off the cliffs.

there bad u get ur bollox shocked [bANNED TEXT] its pissing rain the wire fence is wet,ur clothes are wet and both feet are earthed :realmad: :realmad:

feet wouldn't be earthed if you jumped as you touched it

just a pic of a little fella thats not gonna make it to a porkchop, he was zapped by the electric fence and died instantly, note the ferel goat shit by the post they were sniffing the dead sucker as we approachedwillow023.jpg

So I presume that wire would kill a child ?