update about craigyboy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saturday night/sunday morning craigyboy undergone brain surgery and he has been resting in a medicaly induced coma his wife says that today monday he is having another opperation using keyhole surger

Was telling some pals about Craigyboy earlier they said how old is he ? i said i dont know.......they said has he got kids ? i said i dont know.......they said whats he do for dollars ? i said i dont

We take life for granted and think we're invincible. The NHS. Will do every thing in its power for Craig's welfare. Believe me and there neuro surgeons are second to none Think positive. L

Posted Images

He's going to be very touched WHEN he reads all the get well comments, certainly a popular fella.. Can't really add much to what's been said already but my thoughts are with u ..

hes everyones favourite manc kunt mate...... :thumbs:

• Like 4

He's going to be very touched WHEN he reads all the get well comments, certainly a popular fella.. Can't really add much to what's been said already but my thoughts are with u ..

All day been thinkin about how he is doing and his family , and DELIGHTED its good news so far..... though when he gets better & before he comes on here get these threads taken off we cant have him thinkin we like him :whistling: Lurcher 1 you sayin you would take United winnin 10 nil to have him here slatin you will bring tears to his eyes , i know its only a gesture but it comes from the heart mate :thumbs:
  • Like 3

Lurcher 1 you sayin you would take United winnin 10 nil to have him here slatin you will bring tears to his eyes , i know its only a gesture but it comes from the heart mate :thumbs:

cheers mate and its true i defo would take that!!!! over the years on here when united and liverpool have played and im out watching the game ALL GAME in the back of my head im gagging for them to win to get the bragging rights over him on here and the three points are a bonus..... :laugh: :laugh: i hope he pulls through and gets back on here ASAP ive always meant to go up and meet him but never got round to it.....heres hoping this season i get the chance..... :yes:

couple of footie threads that we had the crack on under my old account of stewie..... :D

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/179420-fa-cup-draw/

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/174199-told-you-craigyboy-lol/

come on craigyboy, pull through it mate and come back worse than ever...... :D

• Like 2

All day been thinkin about how he is doing and his family , and DELIGHTED its good news so far..... though when he gets better & before he comes on here get these threads taken off we cant have him thinkin we like him :whistling:Lurcher 1 you sayin you would take United winnin 10 nil to have him here slatin you will bring tears to his eyes , i know its only a gesture but it comes from the heart mate :thumbs:

100% agree with that mate........really was a nice thing to say and although we can all have banter on here i think it really showed Stewies true character there........Pint on hold for that one mate... :yes:
  • Like 2