new warreners dvd's

The one

Fcuk the warrener and his films,the fella's a dog thief,do a search on here read all about it and then feck off the idea of ever lining the scroats pockets. :victory: .

There all shit nothing but a dirty scum bag dog thief hope he never as any luck in life :yes: atb
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

lost alot of respect for him once i read the stories... i remember that thread well and i recall a certain famous 'mark the brick' had the man boycotted from the countrymans weekly until the issue was resolved... when i got the cmw that same week i found that nothin had changed at all so i started to doubt the whole thing!!

its a shame if its true, i have most of his dvds and videos :-(

Guest Leveller

I don't know the ins and outs about the whole dog theft so wouldn't comment on that but I have watched "hounds, terriers and lurchers" and being told by the narrator that so and so is a good terrierman and this dog and that are great dogs and then seeing all those loose terriers running earths together is more than enough to put me right off let alone give the man any kind of respect.

I also remember him having an ad campaign where he put his face on a "Wanted" poster claiming to be wanted by the MFHA for killing hundreds of foxes every season and I thought that was a little odd and would do no good for shooting/hunting relationships.