Sign in to follow this  
alimac

birds coming home

well the years preperation is all done :hmm: . i hope. if not its going to be :icon_redface: in the morning.

my first birds are arriving :D at last!!!!!! any one had theres already ?? will take a couple of pictures tommorrow when were putting them to wood, just to make your mouths water and your fingers twitch all you poaching b""""""""ds out there :whistle: :victory:

well the years preperation is all done :hmm: . i hope. if not its going to be :icon_redface: in the morning.

my first birds are arriving :D at last!!!!!! any one had theres already ?? will take a couple of pictures tommorrow when were putting them to wood, just to make your mouths water and your fingers twitch all you poaching b""""""""ds out there :whistle: :victory:

what partridge poults ??? iv just got my day old ducklings and don't get my pheasant poults for months ;)

what partridge poults ??? iv just got my day old ducklings and don't get my pheasant poults for months ;)

no pheashants,start shooting first week in october, get the rest first week in july and parts last week in july... ;)

They are early birds - must be one of the first hatches then? They will be good and strong in October.

It has been a great weekend for releasing birds - no rain or thunderstorms so typical when you don't want it!

OTC

no pheasants, start shooting first week in October, get the rest first week in July and parts last week in July... ;)

God there early, good luck

Good luck alimac hope everything goes smoothly for you. Been a while since I had pheasant poults wish I was doing that again.

Regards highlander

first batch of chicks will be a week old tomorrow...with a 'Few' more to come 9 days...other batch in a fortnights time......could say am going to have My hands full.. :D:D

Guest little_lloyd

I got my day old chicks last teusday :tongue2: Coming on very well and all :yes:

why get them so early ??

more work, dogging in ect ??

Guest little_lloyd

Nice pictures alimac :victory: Cant wait till my little uns go in. will remember to get pictures posted.

got my first batch of day olds last tuesday next lot came today last bunch coming next tuesday then ducks mid july as poults all go at the min and i hate them already lol :o

Guest little_lloyd
How many you got LL? :good:

Only thirty in my garage lol Just for a bit of fun really :yes: Should be getting another 30 soon :tongue2: