Sign in to follow this  
shropshire-lad

lamp help

hi, i am going out to day to buy a lamp i have a Saluki\bull greyhound Lurcher Brindle and collie whippet greyhound what lamp is the best to get and what candle power /lumens if any one can help thanks

striker or any 170 size lamp with a 100 watt bulb should do you mate, i find the blitz 240 size a tad to clumbersome and the smaller 140 a tad to small.

theres a new 12v 800mtr beam from tracer but ive never seen it used

not that clever mate my mate got the same one very cheap made it fell to bits and the 7amp batterys you can get for under a tenner of ebay look for a second hand 170 0n here or ebay you will be better off in the long run atb troter

i dont have the money to pay 120 just for a lamp take itthis one is a piece of sh~t to then like the way Clulite Hunting Lamp looks

i used one of them for years to be honest mate, good lamp but not as good as a 170 but it will get you lamping at a price you can afford :thumbs:

that's what i was thinking about like you said it will get me out there. I was looking at that 2nd 170 i have sent him a email as on one web site he is asking for 50, just don't wont to buy it to find out its fu~ked and can not send it back thanks