Bedlington/Whippet Pups For Sale

hi lads i bought a first cross off bedo seen both parents mother bedlington farther whippet people were having a go then saying they wasnt first cross iam happy with my dog and bedo seems a genuine bloke as does nightshadow people just have to have there say and have a dig when they dont know the people involved there are people who will rip you off but the majority of people are ok the minority fcuk it up for the majority all the best with the sale ps my pup0002638ul3.jpg

Edited by archiekale

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bedlington/Whippet 1st cross pups for sale Dogs & Bitches Blue with rough or broken coats Dam from Laguna line Sire The Boss out of Raving Rooney Both working   All strong lively pups  

Coyota your comment did piss me off.But Im a man so I let it go over my head at the time ? Who are you to tell me what my pups are or not Did I pass comment on your pups when you put them up for sale, No I dont think so, Why because you said what thay where and that was it, And good luck in selling them But can I make one SUGGESTION Before you pass comment on any ones dogs or pups you think with your head not your arss

3 PUPPIES LEFT

I have no degree in genetic no doubt nor does anyone else on here, I have seen a vertually all white genuine 1st cross Bedlington whippet, Then again I have seen quite a lot of 1st Crosses I wonder just how many have been seen by NIGHTSHADOW's critic's? If you buy a pup with a good stamp of white, at night you may just be able to see it in the gloom, that more often than not is a great asset.

Good on ya NIGHTSHADOW for having something different. Don't forget pretty is as pretty does. I would rather have a splash of white on a dog that does the stuff than one I had to chase to get a rabbit off. All said and done your puppies are well priced, what can you get for £200 now'er days. I have resently taken on a Bedlington Whippet bitch pup and I am sorely tempted to get one of yours as a companion for it, best see what she that must be obeyed has to say about that idea.

Edited by sidebyside

Lol :laugh: here we go again with the old 1st cross beddie whippet argument.I have the sister to archiekale's dog (see pics) Now some people questioned the authenticity of this litter when the first pics of the litter were shown.We even had an expert saying "i would be very suspicious of any 1st cross that was anything other than rough coated and BLUE,with the very occasional liver coloured pup" and to be carefull of copper toxicosis :hmm:The guy i bought my pup from showed me both parents,who incidently were both worker's,and not thin skinned fluffy coated roach backed shite,and i collected the pup from his house.I have no reason to doubt what i was told and what i was sold,and i have seen numerous 1st crosse's that were not blue.I was told by a couple of people that pup's bred from working line's of beddie,are more likely to produce colours other than blue,this may be true but i'm no expert so i can't comment.At the end of the day,if the dog's doing the business,who give's a f**k what colour it is,this aint crufts! Nightshadow,nice looking pups, and i hope you find good working homes for the them mate,Bill ;)

Lol :laugh: here we go again with the old 1st cross beddie whippet argument.I have the sister to archiekale's dog (see pics) Now some people questioned the authenticity of this litter when the first pics of the litter were shown.We even had an expert saying "i would be very suspicious of any 1st cross that was anything other than rough coated and BLUE,with the very occasional liver coloured pup" and to be carefull of copper toxicosis :hmm:The guy i bought my pup from showed me both parents,who incidently were both worker's,and not thin skinned fluffy coated roach backed shite,and i collected the pup from his house.I have no reason to doubt what i was told and what i was sold,and i have seen numerous 1st crosse's that were not blue.I was told by a couple of people that pup's bred from working line's of beddie,are more likely to produce colours other than blue,this may be true but i'm no expert so i can't comment.At the end of the day,if the dog's doing the business,who give's a f**k what colour it is,this aint crufts! Nightshadow,nice looking pups, and i hope you find good working homes for the them mate,Bill ;)

Thanks, that looks like it could be a handful around the house ,cracking pup mind you, good luck with her ,keep us posted with her progress

Mr coyote. are you that skint,that to sell your last pup ,you need to put dought in other peoples minds about other peoples dog/pups breeding, i have seen over nearly 40 years in lurchers more than one bedlington first cross ,that had white markings, one was infact white with blue fawn patches, if you had half a brain you would see in the photo of the whippet mother,that she is partie coloured with a white ring around her neck,is it not possible then?that the bitch cannnot pass on the some of her white marking!or ami'wrong in thinking that she is 50% of the breeding of these pups. i stake my reputation on this, any one who knows me in the dog game, knows i dont talk bollocks and i cant stand girly bitching, how many litters have you bred, to state you think you are such an exspert on the genetics of beddlington /whippet i hope you feel pissed off, as much as you have unesarely upset the man about his pups,for what reason? for why? do you feel you have to make such ignorant accusations, if you think iam a mug whos talking out of arse, iam known all over england ireland,by proper dog blokes, who dont try slag other peoples dogs/litter down, to make their self look knowledgeble, iam fecking rageing, there are some old time dog blokes on here i know, who wouldnt even bother to write such petty accusations, no wonder we lost the fecking fight against blair, how could we ever have hope to win, when small minded idiots what to rip one anothers reputation apart for no other reason than jealousy or boredom and . with bitchy childishly sad remarks, all i can say is i reckonn theres a lot of armchair sportsmen out there, who instead of geting of their arses ,sit and get bored so they flick through the classiffieds, picking holes in others, and thats their adranaline rush,saaaaaaaaaaaad! steph the dog, :no:

I have been breeding dogs for 20+ years and i run a successfull breeding kennels ,breeding racing greyhounds,bedlington x greyhounds and bedlington x whippets,i asked a simple question as ive made many a phone call in relation to puppies that have been advertised as first cross and then on the phone they have turned around and said well the mum is...... and the dad is.... and so are not actually 1st cross,the picture of the mother was added after my original post! if it eases your ego to barage me with your ranting then go ahead. oh and btw i certainly don't need the money!! next time use spellcheck you pr***

Edited by coyote
Mr coyote. are you that skint,that to sell your last pup ,you need to put dought in other peoples minds about other peoples dog/pups breeding, i have seen over nearly 40 years in lurchers more than one bedlington first cross ,that had white markings, one was infact white with blue fawn patches, if you had half a brain you would see in the photo of the whippet mother,that she is partie coloured with a white ring around her neck,is it not possible then?that the bitch cannnot pass on the some of her white marking!or ami'wrong in thinking that she is 50% of the breeding of these pups. i stake my reputation on this, any one who knows me in the dog game, knows i dont talk bollocks and i cant stand girly bitching, how many litters have you bred, to state you think you are such an exspert on the genetics of beddlington /whippet i hope you feel pissed off, as much as you have unesarely upset the man about his pups,for what reason? for why? do you feel you have to make such ignorant accusations, if you think iam a mug whos talking out of arse, iam known all over england ireland,by proper dog blokes, who dont try slag other peoples dogs/litter down, to make their self look knowledgeble, iam fecking rageing, there are some old time dog blokes on here i know, who wouldnt even bother to write such petty accusations, no wonder we lost the fecking fight against blair, how could we ever have hope to win, when small minded idiots what to rip one anothers reputation apart for no other reason than jealousy or boredom and . with bitchy childishly sad remarks, all i can say is i reckonn theres a lot of armchair sportsmen out there, who instead of geting of their arses ,sit and get bored so they flick through the classiffieds, picking holes in others, and thats their adranaline rush,saaaaaaaaaaaad! steph the dog, :no: