• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The price of them is extortionate! f**k Thats MY opinion

elementary my dear watson

says the man who starts a post on PW slagging this site  i have been a member on here for a while iv meet some great lads who are real country man.iv neen on thl for a couple of weeks and whats and

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I've only just found this lol, Paulus are you and cookie stalking Matt and informing each other lol

He will not talk to me now his a MOD :cray: hang on second he didnt talk to me before :laugh:

ATB Cookie

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

would this be another litter then, as you were selling some back in july on PW :hmm:

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

hi all .

i have 3 bitches 1 dog for sale out of a litter of 4 im keeping 1 bitch back 3 weeks old at the min. all black with white bibs showing through.[/b]ftch sire chewcky scholes of timsgarry (hawcroft simon tyres)[/b] and dam good trailing/beating bitch.all docked with certs kc reg.

£600 dog

£650 bitches

after this amount of time and given the fact they have not sold. it might be telling you something, at the end of the day its alot of coin for what in essence a well bred sire to an unknown working bitch :thumbs:

who do you think ur are sherlock homes

elementary my dear watson :laugh:

Just like to add that Cheweky scholes (conker) is owned by Mark Whitehouse and not simon tyres ;)

Really?

I was there 2 weeks ago before I went on holiday and I'll be back there this weekend. And I can guarantee that conker (cheweky scholes) will be in his kennel. I can also assure you that it's infact you that needs to get your facts right.

600 pound u off your rocker pal has it got gold teeth no body in there right mind has that money for a dog field trial or not drop the price by at least 300 and u will sell them this not a smart reply either but thats madness there is to many people breeding dogs for this game and that price is way to high hope u do get some luck with them tho do breed them much ?

Good pups shift themselves, if they were that good you wouldn't be struggling. Everyone thinks their dogs are top grafters, reality is most are average at best.

Whilst that can be true about selling dogs as with all pups, then dogs, you only get out of them what you put in during training.

Lots have good potential but get spoilt by the training they actually get.

One of the best dogs I saw was an 'accidental mating' lab x spaniel no pedigree but the guy spent a lot of time and effort on the dog and got a cracker.

Breeding isnt everything, ie good bloodlines dont mean good dogs!!!

Edited by masmiffy

I think they sound a bit over price since they are only out of a normal working bitch mate, I just had to let my lab pups go for £450 - £500 and the bitch is a FTW and well bred and the dog is a FTCH had all tests done sent DNA to America an all sorts, yet there are f*****g puppy farmers out there not even kc reg that r getting the same money it pisses me off

Atb mate

Pete