is just my cocker pups or are cocker not selling

Could that not be the same litter mate...?

yes thats not what im saying :laugh:

Well ill tell him for you...... No one wants to pay 600 for a top class sire and a pat licker bitch.

Unless they know the bitch of course.....;-)

i though my version of that was more diplomatic :laugh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The price of them is extortionate! f**k Thats MY opinion

elementary my dear watson

says the man who starts a post on PW slagging this site  i have been a member on here for a while iv meet some great lads who are real country man.iv neen on thl for a couple of weeks and whats and

would this be another litter then, as you were selling some back in july on PW :hmm:

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

hi all .

i have 3 bitches 1 dog for sale out of a litter of 4 im keeping 1 bitch back 3 weeks old at the min. all black with white bibs showing through.ftch sire chewcky scholes of timsgarry (hawcroft simon tyres) and dam good trailing/beating bitch.all docked with certs kc reg.

£600 dog

£650 bitches

after this amount of time and given the fact they have not sold. it might be telling you something, at the end of the day its alot of coin for what in essence a well bred sire to an unknown working bitch :thumbs:

who do you think ur are sherlock homes

• Like 1

would this be another litter then, as you were selling some back in july on PW :hmm:

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

hi all .

i have 3 bitches 1 dog for sale out of a litter of 4 im keeping 1 bitch back 3 weeks old at the min. all black with white bibs showing through.ftch sire chewcky scholes of timsgarry (hawcroft simon tyres) and dam good trailing/beating bitch.all docked with certs kc reg.

£600 dog

£650 bitches

after this amount of time and given the fact they have not sold. it might be telling you something, at the end of the day its alot of coin for what in essence a well bred sire to an unknown working bitch :thumbs:

who do you think ur are sherlock homes

elementary my dear watson :laugh:
  • Like 2

dont mind people posting just feed up with u and ur matt cookie chatting shit and hyjacking my posts.

says the man who starts a post on PW slagging this site

i have been a member on here for a while iv meet some great lads who are real country man.iv neen on thl for a couple of weeks and whats and different bunch of people.....

all your post are selling something or other why not try starting a post thats not selling or slagging members or mods off, maybe something hunting related :thumbs:

• Like 2

dont mind people posting just feed up with u and ur matt cookie chatting shit and hyjacking my posts.

says the man who starts a post on PW slagging this site

There was some class replies to it though :yes::laugh: :laugh:

were all p***y caravan thieves :laugh:

matt were not daft on here pikeys,poachers,thieves and scum to quote a few words used on PW, do you not think we know why you started this post, you tried to advertise your pups on here without being a donator and the advert was removed by a mod, so you then start this thread that just happens to mention your selling pups, the sex,age,breeding and price :whistling:

• Like 2

Well of behalf of the scum of the site(mods) you are more than welcome to advertise your pups if you pay the donation fee, £5 from the potential £600 a pup is a drop in the ocean, although i doubt the pikeys, theives, scumbags will pay that................