I've been ripped off by a member.

lessons to be learned here chaps as one mans celing is another mans floor, gutted for you tho but sounds like your happy enough with the outcome .

alls well that ends well .

Nothing to do with ceilings and floors [bANNED TEXT], i was ripped off and to be honest i'm FU*KING ANGRY at the lad!!!!!!.............

Without photos though it just sounds like a "I'm so great" thread, which is a shame because if he did rip you then you should have shown everyone.

• Like 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to you mate, you have sat up all night, totally stripped and rebuilt the gun, streightend a machined gun barrel by eye then gone and shot 10mm groupings and give the coupe de gras to a blueb

Fair dues bud, its my first and hopefully last bum deal. Bought plenty and sold some stuff so far without a hitch. I'll happily trade with respected well known faces here on a postal basis but for t

Without photos though it just sounds like a "I'm so great" thread, which is a shame because if he did rip you then you should have shown everyone.

lessons to be learned here chaps as one mans celing is another mans floor, gutted for you tho but sounds like your happy enough with the outcome .

Nothing to do with ceilings and floors [bANNED TEXT], i was ripped off and to be honest i'm FU*KING ANGRY at the lad!!!!!!.............

Read it any way you want mate, nothing wrong with a bit of self respect.

I worked my arse off getting it done and yeah after feeling so pissed off i do feel like blowing my own trumpet.

• Like 1

I worked my arse off getting it done and yeah after feeling so pissed off i do feel like blowing my own trumpet.

No, nothing at all wrong with self respect.

I'd definitely have taken before photos personally.

• Like 1

i didnt read it as "oh look at what i can do" i read it as, someone ripped you off and took the p1ss out of you, and you made the best out of a bad situation, by having the know how and skills to sort it out. thats how i read it mate.. you still shouldnt have had to stay up all night sorting it out.. if the guy said it was in good condition and it clearly wasnt then i agree you were 'ripped off' and the guy should be ashamed of hiself

Well then Chris, it seems to me the guy did you a wrong here. No excuse. It's plain to see if this HW80 was in dire condition or good. To describe a rifle in the condition you found it in, as "Good" is just not right.

That aside now, I think you have the making of a great service business to the shooting community around you Chris. The sheer beauty of a spring rifle like these Weihrauchs, is that they are totally self-contained and very easy to comprehend and work on. And they are real quality. There's only a few simple parts make them all up. I know little about PCPs but, I remember Davy (T63) once telling me there's not much to them either. As well as spring air rifle Is there deer shooting near your home in Scotland? Think of the rifle servicing there must be in your part of the world. And shotgun for that matter.

Once you make a fine job for someone he'll be back and his friends get to know. This forum could be a great help for you.

You seem like a warm and kindly man anyone would be proud to do business with.

I only wish we lived close by!

regards and best wishes my friend.

Simon

Again many thanks Simon your one of the most inspiring people on here and a true gentleman, its obvious when you write about your air rifle experience, everyone including me listens.

I've always fancied a little shop of my own doing gun and fishing gear repairs but i've just not had the confidence in the past to go out and put myself out there, thats beginning to change though, instead of blending into the background i'm starting to come out of my shell alot more so its hopefully onwards and upwards.

We have loads of shooting and fishing up here. Roe, reds, rabbits, tons of geese and ducks and plenty of vermin. Salmon, seatrout, brown trout etc.

I do a bit of work on Rods and i'm tinkering with guns just now but eager to learn more.

It would be great to meet you and watch how a master shoots.

All the best mate Chris.

All the best

• Like 1

Post his address so we know where not to post too! Scum like this need to be outted.

ATVB

Roger

like 1 of 2 has said 1 mans rubbish is another mans treasure, dont think this is appropriate do you ??? as malt has showed that i dont think it was case he set out to con anyone, just thursodog wasnt happy.

and the fact theres no before pics, we're only going off say so.

No, nothing at all wrong with self respect.

I'd definitely have taken before photos personally.

Yeah i know mate i'm too late on that one though.

Take it from me i've never posted anything like this before and i hope i never have to again.

Half of me is smiling and the other half is :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Post his address so we know where not to post too! Scum like this need to be outted.

ATVB

Roger

like 1 of 2 has said 1 mans rubbish is another mans treasure, dont think this is appropriate do you ??? as malt has showed that i dont think it was case he set out to con anyone, just thursodog wasnt happy.

and the fact theres no before pics, we're only going off say so.

You Welsh guys fair stick together, i'm not an idiot mate, he ripped me off.

I aint responding to anything else on the subject job done!!!!!!

i didnt read it as "oh look at what i can do" i read it as, someone ripped you off and took the p1ss out of you, and you made the best out of a bad situation, by having the know how and skills to sort it out. thats how i read it mate.. you still shouldnt have had to stay up all night sorting it out.. if the guy said it was in good condition and it clearly wasnt then i agree you were 'ripped off' and the guy should be ashamed of hiself

Nic one Skot,

I consider you a mate pal and i reckon us springer lads are on the up here.

I see the rifle section has done a post on show us yer guns with plenty of eye candy getting posted, rims and centre fires just don't get me going like air guns though, even though springers are my passion (especially target shooting along with hunting) i love looking at pcps (i enjoy hunting with them too) some of them are works of art i reckons

What you say we start up a post on our beloved guns and drool over whatever anyone else posts.

All the best pal, see you on the happy posts elsewhere.

Tom :thumbs: