Sign in to follow this  
midnight

practice with my new grinder . knife blanks from files

im on the paunchers today so you will see later what they are i dont know how to discribe them realy ?

cleavers could do but im not sure there would be any advantage me making one unles you want something custom and unusual .

iv got a big chopper i have anealed and cut out , not a cleaver more a blade sports cutter , there is a ton of work in the thing tho !!

it took 4 days to make the 20 for the order !! not bad realy i thought . if i had to do them again i would do things a little differantly and maybe get there faster .

iv still got one or two files left so will try to get some bushcrafters done for orders by friday and i can leave teeth on if people wanted ? all the above knives that went to the order still had there teeth but i surface ground them back to leave the pattern but not so they could realy file anything . i spose for bushcraft haveing the ability to still file small objects would be an advantage ?

the ones ive seen look like the teeth have had there edge taken off them think it makes a good looking blade

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?151196-2nd-MTG-File-Knife-Blade&highlight=file+knife

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?129728-File-Gents-Bushie-%28A-sensible-pirate-knife%29&highlight=file+knife

what would be a ball park figure of price for a file knife

yeah there very doable , sorry guiys im not going to discuss prices openly you will have to pm me for stuff like that !

well i have 4 paunchers ready for sheathing , they will be done before bed tonight so will post pics might be late tho ,

im not sure they are what you guys where thinking of they are very posh !

yeah there very doable , sorry guiys im not going to discuss prices openly you will have to pm me for stuff like that !

well i have 4 paunchers ready for sheathing , they will be done before bed tonight so will post pics might be late tho ,

im not sure they are what you guys where thinking of they are very posh !

got me all intrigued noo lol

well i worked til the work was done and i have litrely just stoped !! 2am in the morning !

anyway im over the moon with them and i think you guys will like them ?

not saying anyone is to posh it just seems ages since i did anything this eligant etc , there all sheathed up polished sharp and ready to go , i just need sun light to take pics then i will post them up with prices .

nite all !