Sign in to follow this  
midnight

practice with my new grinder . knife blanks from files

thanks , its a downland engineering maxi grinder with every attachment they could provide ha ha , then ceramic belts from 36 to 240 grit then trizact from 400 to 2000 grit and eveery grade between !

its a big leap forward for me the machine . i can be alot more consistant with it .

if its good enough for allen woods its got to be good enough for me :)

Matt still has 3 blades left for sale,- they are a real bargain at this price and are perfect for any type of "bushcraft".

thanks again guys , the big two are now sold !

got some neck knives and rabbit paunchers coming up next !

you make a really good job of them blades how long have you been doing it, thats real craft work

thanks less than 2 years iv been doing the knives consistantly , all thanks to the ressesion , i went bankrupt lost my busines and could not get work !

so instead of going mental i started to do this , iv been very lucky to find a good group of customers and admires to suport me and incorage me to keep going .

im snowed under again with work although not made any dosh from it yet !

this time next year rodders ................ weel be milionaires !?

all the best , matt

• Like 2

much are ye gonna charge for ye rabbit paunchers pal?? not being a tight arse, just chances are ill lose it, i lose a lot of knifes every season due to gutting bunnys in the field :icon_redface:

much are ye gonna charge for ye rabbit paunchers pal?? not being a tight arse, just chances are ill lose it, i lose a lot of knifes every season due to gutting bunnys in the field :icon_redface:

Same as me ,paid 70 quid for a knife and lost it in the field.. gutted..

Same as me ,paid 70 quid for a knife and lost it in the field.. gutted..

my missus has bought me a few pricey uns noo, 1 was even a bday pressie, an i left it in a wood, have searched for it loads a times aswell, i just stick to the wee £2.50 folding knifes most hillwalkers an army shops sell, but i dont like folding knifes

if you loose them , go with a stanley knife with retractable blade its what i used to use as a kid , butcher use them to for scring the rine on pork to make perfect cracling !!

sorry guiys i just cant price match the cheap production knives !

• Like 1

sorry guiys i just cant price match the cheap production knives !

Like comparing a Lada to a Ferrari, lol. Your blades are very reasonably priced and the quality is superb.

regards ian

• Like 2

thank you !

please bear with me on the smaller knives i have an order of 20 to compleat first , 2 days into them so far and have 18 ground heat treated tempered and handled , gotta sheath them all yet !!