whats the 4X4 for mpgs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I win on shite mileage. I get 15 mpg or 20 on the motorway driving like a granny with a 4.6 litre V8 but it's nice to drive.

65p a litre and notice the ish...Coventry to Bristol solo, towing a very large horse box back £60 in gas..I aint complaining

yes the injectors and turbos go very quick on them so i hear , the 3.1 is a much better engine mine is a great vehicle handling by lotus , comfy go anywhere pull anything , i realy do rate them , i ha

Grand Cherokee on LPG (4.0 LTR) 6" lift with the tyres= 200 ish miles on £30 depending what I'm doing with it

Mate has standard cherokee converted to lpg & he gets 200 miles on £40....you must be getting your gas well cheap

65p a litre and notice the ish...Coventry to Bristol solo, towing a very large horse box back £60 in gas..I aint complaining

• Like 1

I have an Honda CRV 2ltr i on a 99 plate, but full service hist from new and i get 30/31 on a run, not bad i think, mileage drops though when in the fields riding round, but its always full with my shooting tackle, the engine is unbelievable not prone to breakdowns: Dave

• 2 weeks later...

yes the injectors and turbos go very quick on them so i hear , the 3.1 is a much better engine mine is a great vehicle handling by lotus , comfy go anywhere pull anything , i realy do rate them , i had a pajero 2.5 lwb exceed befor this one and this knocks spots of it for everything including mpg

• Like 1

300tdi disco 28mpg round the doors and 31mpg on a run doing about 65-70. Done a few of the recommended mods aswell, egr, front pipe etc but made no difference maybe going to tweak the pump a little to see if that makes it do any more

My boss got a navara not sure what year as it on his private plate but new style and reckons he only can get 25mpg regardless how he drives it

• 2 weeks later...