whats the 4X4 for mpgs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I win on shite mileage. I get 15 mpg or 20 on the motorway driving like a granny with a 4.6 litre V8 but it's nice to drive.

65p a litre and notice the ish...Coventry to Bristol solo, towing a very large horse box back £60 in gas..I aint complaining

yes the injectors and turbos go very quick on them so i hear , the 3.1 is a much better engine mine is a great vehicle handling by lotus , comfy go anywhere pull anything , i realy do rate them , i ha

i've a daihatu sportrak 1.6 petrol, brilliant on fuel and could handle the field very well. also had a defenders, L200 (worse one on fuel by far) and a vitara (also very good on fuel).

Got a fourtrak at the moment, only just got it and its not my main car so waiting to see what its like to be honest. been told they're a bit juicy, but it wont be used that often to worry too much.

I have a L200 '03' miles to the gallon, about 28/30 not bad, kept well serviced. When you think of the weight of the truck the mpg not bad, I agree with Neil82 '4x4 and good fuel consumption don`t go together'. I think the l200 is a great 4x4. But I own one so will say that mate. It depends what you want a 4x4 for.

I win on shite mileage. I get 15 mpg or 20 on the motorway driving like a granny with a 4.6 litre V8 but it's nice to drive.

Really - is that really driving.

Fair point :D

I don't drive it like that all the time and treat my self to a blast every now and then but if your foot heavy on the short journeys it just murders fuel consumption and I've had it as low as 13 mpg which is something like 280 miles to a tank which costs 120 odd quid :blink: