paddy sweeney and late willie tough

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WILLIE TOUGH REMEMBERED 10TH DEC 1947 - 24TH MARCH 2000 BY LAL HARDY   In all ascpects of life we come across characters that are larger than life, this was never more true than in the case of Wil

i would like to make this topic in memory off the late willie tough so please put some nice photos and any good storys ye have please make this the best topic on hear we all have being warne

this is my grandad willie toughs dad with is dog flash  

Posted Images

good topic hope to see more pics of willie s lines

and storys thanks lads for all info etc

that red dog i have on jackos topic is coming down of hope alec got of sweenys .think willie had a hope dog aswell :thumbs:

yes pat willie bred hope gave it paddy Sweeney /// paddy then bred hope and sold alec a young dog [rip] he was a very good dog willie lines are still going strong and still produceing top stuff

put that pic of your red dog up here thanks

pat

Edited by prebanpeter

Enjoyed reading this last night and this morning, I like to read about the older dogmen who know/knew there game I liked the story on pg.35 , it makes you realise how much effort we need to put in to do these dogs of ours justice, even more so in these poor times with evermore prying eyes on us.

Atb

Micky

• Like 1

that red dog i have on jackos topic is coming down of hope alec got of sweenys .think willie had a hope dog aswell :thumbs:

yes pat willie bred hope gave it paddy Sweeney /// paddy then bred hope and sold alec a young dog [rip] he was a very good dog willie lines are still going strong and still produceing top stuff

pat

post-94656-0-81543300-1420730874.jpg

• Like 1

pat

attachicon.gifS1640028 (2).JPG

there you go peter.dog out of hope over a full whippet..killing them regular. :thumbs:

pat

fine strong dog how old is he

there you go peter.dog out of hope over a full whippet..killing them regular. :thumbs:

pat

hes 4 now good gamey dog..suits me

pat

thast all that matters if he is doing his job

alex s hope must be dead now ????

pat

thast all that matters if he is doing his job

alex s hope must be dead now ????

yea hes only dead about 2 yrs alecs sister took him lived out happy retirement lol