Pink foots coming in

you must hhave had a similar up bringing to me cause I was on the mud and in the fields as a nipper infact I was just speaking to my auldman about it the other day I could strip clean and reasemble a beretta 301 when I was 6 years old great memories .

Like I said I find it very hard to believe that migrateing pinks were that far south in August

good luck this coming season

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol just found this pic ...get pluckin weeman

Big skein of pinks coming in down over the north Wales coast tonite. . My favourite time of the year Heading to the dee and Lancashire. By the looks of it

I still find it very very hard to believe that there are migrateing pinks that far south at this time of year but who am I to quetion someone with 40 years experiance ....you have 10 years on me as iv

Posted Images

you must hhave had a similar up bringing to me cause I was on the mud and in the fields as a nipper infact I was just speaking to my auldman about it the other day I could strip clean and reasemble a beretta 301 when I was 6 years old great memories .

Like I said I find it very hard to believe that migrateing pinks were that far south in August

good luck this coming season

they came in mid sept here last year. They have not cut any wheat round here with the weather. When they do come in they will be spoilt for choice for stubble ,

If I may stick an ear in your discussion, in France, the waterfowl migration has started quite early and is also notably strong. Some geese were already seen flying to the south. Even a jacksnipe was observed in Normandy by end of August which is incredibly soon as the first ones are supposed to be seen in France by end of September.

Concerning the pink footed geese, I have no point of view as they don't come to France.

imo probably residant pinks ...although there was a N easterly from last night

moo them at martin mear are there all year they stray little if their saying arrivals they are wild read that artical its very interesting to wildfowlers a good read ;)
  • Like 1

post-23537-0-03585200-1346269869_thumb.jpg

N o I dont sell shooting remi but if you are ever over here give me a shout ....ive got plentyto go at

Funny, you seem much better looking in that photo ! Lol

It some good crack standing in your yard mate watching them come over and knowing we will be away to the foreshore in the morning.

I am booked up till mid October and as soon as that jobs done, I will be up the road to see you.