• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Claire,

I'm not going to ask you about LB's dirty secrets .............. much prefer to hear yours! :laugh:

Good looking dogs, you thought about one of these for your bitch?

DSC03492.jpg

Am sure we could come to some arrangement ;)

Have fun!

Just a quick thank you for all your messages of welcome - even some of the personal messages that were errrmmmm ermmmmm (think of a word Claire) ...... different!... yes different is a good word to describe them :laugh:

I love the 'slut collar' - has LB got one? (for her dogs of course) ;)

Anyway, thanks again, I like this place! x

hi your friend lurcher bitch was kind and welcomed me so im doing the same but some how i think you are going to be pretty popular you have got them all sitting up and panting just like their dogs :11: no offence ment :D just me being cheeky

HI CLAIRE, welcome to the site, you'll have loads of fun on here, there all good craic. your dog on the right reminds me of my poor old dog flicker, who i have fond memories off, one of them being him draging my mother up the street after me whnever i would run............... :welcome:

Guest Lurcherbitch
HI CLAIRE, welcome to the site, you'll have loads of fun on here, there all good craic. your dog on the right reminds me of my poor old dog flicker, who i have fond memories off, one of them being him draging my mother up the street after me whnever i would run............... :welcome:

:laugh::clapper::laugh::clapper: