FORSALE All members to put user name

well its simple mate anyone can rip a photo from Internet and post an item for sale with said photo.

when they don't have the item for sale in the first place , meaning anyone can rip people off as has been done many a time..

so with their user name in photo mean its theirs.. and it real!

People see that they will take paypal say for a gun. then send money off.thinking i'm safe i've used paypal..so i'l get money back... no gun turns up and paypal finds out it was for a gun... and they drop you like a bag of shit.. as you can't send money for guns on paypal!

i could put a user name on any photo its simple in photoshop or other editing software. the problem comes from people being able to rejoin as soon as their banned. it needs to be an ip ban not user name ban :thumbs:

i could put a user name on any photo its simple in photoshop or other editing software. the problem comes from people being able to rejoin as soon as their banned. it needs to be an ip ban not user name ban :thumbs:

aye but your a wrongun :laugh: :laugh: . I bet its a lot of work to photoshop it and get it right.. hang on paul your the king of fuzzy photos. .....anyway its a step in the right direction . I'm sort of aiming this at the not so clever..GRAHAMS the rifle scamming boys!

aye but your a wrongun :laugh: :laugh: . I bet its a lot of work to photoshop it and get it right.. hang on paul your the king of fuzzy photos. .....anyway its a step in the right direction . I'm sort of aiming this at the not so clever..GRAHAMS the rifle scamming boys!

surpised them lads are still breathing, there names pop up everywhere on the net :laugh: its simple really buyer beware, check and double check and then check again before parting with any cash. :thumbs:

they can swop there ip at any time if they ban the range ect they ban a lot of people only way to do it is to say donator,s can only sell as most people use credit cards to donate or paypal not many will have more than one paypal or a credit card in some one else's name !
  • Like 2

they can swop there ip at any time if they ban the range ect they ban a lot of people only way to do it is to say donator,s can only sell as most people use credit cards to donate or paypal not many will have more than one paypal or a credit card in some one else's name !

very good point mate :thumbs:

if Ian did this it would end it right away as well as generate £ for the forum win win all round :thumbs:

ive pm`d him before about pups this is a commercial platform the same as say the countrymans so why not charge the going rate for advertising them, might stop half the tight arsed peddling fookers from advertising for the measly sum of a fiver :thumbs:

so what are we saying here then chaps?? I want to put a stop to all this scams.. the problem is when something is /dose look a good deal like the grahams last scam , few lads were jumping at the bit to buy them.. its easy to lose track of things because you really really want it!

yea paul i'm shocked they still have legs tbh!

Guest scramble

so what are we saying here then chaps?? I want to put a stop to all this scams.. the problem is when something is /dose look a good deal like the grahams last scam , few lads were jumping at the bit to buy them.. its easy to lose track of things because you really really want it!

yea paul i'm shocked they still have legs tbh!

I think anything and everything should be done to stop the chancers/scammers but people should also use a bit of common sense when buying private from the internet. you wouldn't buy a car without seeing it for yourself and take the current owners word that its in top nick. I agree with you Graham, ian should charge for the privilege of selling dogs on his website, He could donate a % of these sales or a prize to the best post made that year or something along those lines. post to be chosen by himself and or the moderating team.

SCRAMBLE