Oops, yeah, should have done that earlier.

Just getting round to doing clays here in the UK - although been shooting all manner of weapons in the US, Middle East, Africa and elsewhere for many years.

So a newbie to UK shooting to all intents and purposes (although did used to shoot sidearms before the ban). My wife and I have just been awarded our SGCs and are beginning with clays - can't see us doing any game shooting, as she's an animal lover and wouldn't dream of killing them.

Will mainly be shooting in Lancashrie & Yorkshire, Cumbria and Scotland - with side trips to Italy to visit the Baretta factory and shoot there.

So looking forard to exchanging on shotguns, cartidges, techniques and other banter. :)

Welcome to the forum, :bye: I had that clay shooting bug once myself, and it is sure hard to get rid of it, and just when you think you are over it, it comes back stronger than ever, I have to say I'm about 11 years clear now, but every now and then I have flash backs, by the way what discipline do you shoot ?. ( I enjoyed every minute of it, apart from the bad score days). :toast:

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, :bye: I had that clay shooting bug once myself, and it is sure hard to get rid of it, and just when you think you are over it, it comes back stronger than ever, I have to say I'm about 11 years clear now, but every now and then I have flash backs, by the way what discipline do you shoot ?. ( I enjoyed every minute of it, apart from the bad score days). :toast:

Thanks Furittus. Starting with English Sporting and DTL - want to do Helice (ZZ) in the not too distant future. :)