• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sexy as fook!!

Ok everyone, here's what I went for....   Daystate Air Ranger .22 with Hawke Nite Eye Digital 3-12 x 50 with this nice little reticle  

Well, if I may join this thread as a spring rifle shooter with a particular PCP rifle I like the look of.   I'd say the Daystate Huntsman is the most beautiful PCP of all I've yet seen. It looks lik

Hi all,

Next Friday I am looking at purchasing my first ever PCP.

I have visited my local gunsmiths and have the following choices, but I'm not sure what to go for and need your help.

Weihrauch HW100

Daystate Huntsman (Has a nice finish although it's quite expensive)

BSA R-10 MK2 (Heard these have a few issues though)

BSA Scorpion Tactical

Or I could go with an Air Arms or a Falcon (not sure which models are the best though - suggestions welcome ;) )

Thanks in advance

Bit of a late reply but here goes

Datstate Huntsman is something i like the look of, never shot one so i can't comment

A HW100 is something i'd like to have and will have one day. Supposed to be heavy but i'm a big guy

AA... i have a .177 s410 carbine and you can't go wrong with one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, just a little update.....

Decided I wanted to move back to .177 calibre, and decided I would also change rifles in the process.

Daystate Air Ranger .22 has been sold

Weihrauch HW100s .11 has been purchased, and Holy :censored: ......It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO accurate.

So if anybody else stumbles across this thread, go with the Weihrauch HW100, it might not look the part, but it performs better than the Daystate IMO :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, just a little update.....

Decided I wanted to move back to .177 calibre, and decided I would also change rifles in the process.

Daystate Air Ranger .22 has been sold

Weihrauch HW100s .11 has been purchased, and Holy :censored: ......It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO accurate.

So if anybody else stumbles across this thread, go with the Weihrauch HW100, it might not look the part, but it performs better than the Daystate IMO :thumbs:

Glad you went with the hw100, super accurate rifle, you get what you pay for with hw, Not like some others, Enjoy it mate,

atb Phil

ps. It looks every bit the part,