Which rifle would you choose?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sexy as fook!!

Ok everyone, here's what I went for....   Daystate Air Ranger .22 with Hawke Nite Eye Digital 3-12 x 50 with this nice little reticle  

Well, if I may join this thread as a spring rifle shooter with a particular PCP rifle I like the look of.   I'd say the Daystate Huntsman is the most beautiful PCP of all I've yet seen. It looks lik

was going to go for a weihrauch hw springer but ive changed my mind im going for a daystate huntsmans or a theo rapid :yes:

The only Weihrauch springer I had was the HW98. It could shoot through twice as many cans of lager as the BSA Lightning Tactical (empty cans of course) :)

It was an amazing gun, although it was quite heavy

Edited by KurtH

was going to go for a weihrauch hw springer but ive changed my mind im going for a daystate huntsmans or a theo rapid :yes:

The only Weihrauch springer I had was the HW98. It could shoot through twice as many cans of lager as the BSA Lightning Tactical (empty cans of course) :)

ive heard good reports about the weihrauch springers mate but ive been swayed into getting a huntsman or a rapid which wil be used for rabbits and rats im not into shooting empty cans :tongue2::laugh:

ive heard good reports about the weihrauch springers mate but ive been swayed into getting a huntsman or a rapid which wil be used for rabbits and rats im not into shooting empty cans :tongue2::laugh:

Well I would have tested it on numerous rabbits/rats, but it took far to long getting them all to stand in a line :tongue2:

• Like 1

Is it me or do all air rifles just seem stupidly expensive nowadays?

yes but look at the quility of modern air rifles compared to the older ones :good:

apparently the older hw's are better than the new 'improved' ones (springers)

going to be stripping my 95 down and my new 97 when i get it next week.. lets see what 'surprises' await me.. metal shards, split seals..badly cut springs etc..

Hopefully none but you never know...

Is it me or do all air rifles just seem stupidly expensive nowadays?

yes but look at the quility of modern air rifles compared to the older ones :good:

apparently the older hw's are better than the new 'improved' ones (springers)

going to be stripping my 95 down and my new 97 when i get it next week.. lets see what 'surprises' await me.. metal shards, split seals..badly cut springs etc..

Hopefully none but you never know...

the problem with weirauch is they had a bloody good product to start with. so they thought we need to do it up to keep customers comeing. so now there at the point where they OVER complicated there rifles. Harley davidson did exacly the same thing with there bikes to the point that if you fart on one of there bikes a sencer is tripped :( Guess this is why i love british rifles more. there built to last but simple on the mechanics :)

Edited by chris k
  • Like 2