Which rifle would you choose?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sexy as fook!!

Ok everyone, here's what I went for....   Daystate Air Ranger .22 with Hawke Nite Eye Digital 3-12 x 50 with this nice little reticle  

Well, if I may join this thread as a spring rifle shooter with a particular PCP rifle I like the look of.   I'd say the Daystate Huntsman is the most beautiful PCP of all I've yet seen. It looks lik

Hi

I have an hw100T and I can honestly say that that's it's leagues above my other pcp's that I've owned (rapid 7, falcon lighthunter).Mine will do 5p sized groups out to 50 yards and 10p sized out to 70yards. Check out Si Pittaways vids on you tube and check out what he does with his! I'll also add that I would say it's better quality than the aa410. I shooting partner is looking to sell his aa410 after trying the hw.

Just my opinion.

All the best.

• Like 1

Hi Mate

I wouldn't worry to much about power, as we are confined to a maximum 12ft lb's or less in the UK without an FAC. Anything 9.0ft. lb's or more will do the job out to sensible hunting ranges,, it's all about accuracy and consistency.

I had an HW100 for 6 months and loved it, I have an S410 TDR and a Super10 as well, but my no. 1 gun at the mo is a BSA R-10 which I bought second hand and had tuned by XTX To be honest, not a breath in it with regard to quality/consistency/accuracy, on any of them but the R-10 has it just and on shot count.and being regged.

A said accuracy and consistency is key and you'll only achieve this with the right combination of best gun for you and best pellet for that gun!

Have a great time choosing!

Lol. I've just sold some shares I inherited from work, so I can afford it. I just didn't want to pay over the odds, that's all :)

At the end of the day if you have daystate money then go daystate and you wont be disapointed. same can be said for the hw100, s410 or s510. its all about what feels right. most lads on here are put off by daystate only becuase of the price involved. cant blame them to be honest as i bought mine secondhand.

I've just seen the shot count of the HW100, and for something as heavy as that, I think I'd prefer twice as many shots per charge.

Think I'm going to go with either the BSA R10 mk2, or the Daystate Air Ranger.

Just 1 whole day to go....Eeeeeeeek

I will upload a photo of my final decision :)