Sign in to follow this  

Is it the one off that link..? I got one and in my hw97k i put it in but the spring wouldnt fit aswell.. hope it goes in the 95 .havent even fired the 97 yet and ive had it 2 weeks :/ hope it isnt twangy. 95 deffo is so the piston sleeve will be better in the 95 anyway.

Tried to fit the sleeve and its to thick to fit in the piston between the spring and piston wall .as i had to cut it to make a tube to fit i cannot return it never mind . Old lemonade bottle did the job . Not as much twang and with a clean an light grease less recoil .. Wasted a few quid but lesson learnt and i can strip clean and relube in less than an hour .

Darren

Well shot a few pellets in the garden tonight .. Iv seen the pellet on turret test so i tried it pellet moved but never fell off . This little gun is gonna get quite a bit of use when zeroed .. Aa 410 is gonna be lonely for a while .

• Like 1

well just stripped the 95 down and re lubed. there was a big washer floating about inside her for no apparent reason, causing a realy bad grinding 2/3rds of the way into the cocking stroke just before the sears engaged. its gone now tho and she seems really smooth.. it didnt do that for the first 80-90 pellets but after that it kept getting worse everytime i cocked her. so after about 200 pellets in total, i thought it was time to strip her.

all seems well now, didnt even try fit the piston sleeve, the spring was a nice snug fit into the piston, and the piston seal was perfect and a great fit into the action, so i dont know why she was twangy??. so she feels smooth to cock now, still havent fired her, or the 97 yet so i dont know how my lubing skills will fare, but i dont think i have used too much. hopefully... lol