• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Condoms tend to get a bit crushed and slippery.

"...The HW99S was designed to solve the problem of the HW80 being too heavy to carry in the field."   The HW80 is WHAT???!!! What a load of tosh !   You'd have to be a flamin' noodle-armed fairy

ive heard of the tooth fairy, but never the noodle fairy lmao :laugh:

Sounds good, she was nice to shoot with tonight I liked it. Very pointable and light, similar to a HW95. I'm sure a nice kit or even a service would just finish it off. Be nice to get on the range in the daylight and put in some groups

Iv got the slip on silencer on mine ,it makes it one long gun .. still point'able im now debating if the silencer makes a difference or not ?? i will have to go in the garden at about half 1 tonight and shoot with and without and see when the neighbors complain .. :whistling:

• Like 1

Iv got the slip on silencer on mine ,it makes it one long gun .. still point'able im now debating if the silencer makes a difference or not ?? i will have to go in the garden at about half 1 tonight and shoot with and without and see when the neighbors complain .. :whistling:

this is my hw95k being fired without (10 secs into the clip) and with (42 secs) the silencer . if u keep skipping between the two shots and listen over and over you will see it does make a SLIGHT difference. its barely there and you cant hardly tell, and it would probably be an insignificant difference.. but there IS a difference..

i had a massive debate / argument with my cousin about this last night before we went lamping. hes one of the people who never admits their wrong, even though you are proving them wrong. lmao

edit* i forgot the link haha --

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale

exactly. i always thought silencers were pointless on springers. plus if theres 2 rabbits sat 5-10 yards apart say 35 yards away, when your pellet smashes the skull of one of the rabbits that is going to make some right noise! plus then they see you reloading aswell.. if rabbit number 2 is STILL sat there after all this has gone on, then quite frankly... he deserves the same fate as his little matey!! :laugh:

• Like 1

"...The HW99S was designed to solve the problem of the HW80 being too heavy to carry in the field."

The HW80 is WHAT???!!! What a load of tosh !

You'd have to be a flamin' noodle-armed fairy to find this beautifully proportioned and balanced, all round sporting air rifle as heavy as the press would have you believe. What cock!

Pianoman

• Like 3