NEEDED KEEPER

Guest borderboys

Guest borderboys

alright

as im startin a two year gamekeeping course in september, i need a gamekeeper to do work experience with 1 day a week, im in the west midlands area if any of you could take me it would be a great help, it unpaid placement and im sure you could do with an extra pair of hands ;)

regards

borderboys

alright

as im startin a two year gamekeeping course in september, i need a gamekeeper to do work experience with 1 day a week, im in the west midlands area if any of you could take me it would be a great help, it unpaid placement and im sure you could do with an extra pair of hands ;)

regards

borderboys

Any where near Alvechurch / Redditch?

May be able to put you in touch with someone.

Guest borderboys

alright

regards

borderboys

Any where near Alvechurch / Redditch?

May be able to put you in touch with someone.

yes mate that would be a great help, its about 15 miles from where i am but i am certainly willing to travel, if i dont get any other offers, could you get me some details mate cheers i apreciate it. :D

regards

borderboys

Guest borderboys

Good luck mate :clapper: Wish i could go back and take my GCSES agian so i could get on a decent course :yes:

you dont need good grades mate. just strong desire to do the chosen course and a fair amount of practical experience.

cheers james

you did need good grades at this college mate 5 gcse's A*-C i no that aint alot but i thinks its because they dont want thick lads fuckjing about with the shotguns and traps etc :laugh:

with alot of college course's, your attendance plays a very important part, the teacher of the course i'm hoping to do (not gamekeeping) said he'd rather take me on with C's + D's and a high attendance, than someone with A's and low attendance... Good references are also very important... but obviously grades are still a major factor....

• 1 month later...
No good posting on a forum, get beating at a shoot and get to know a few keepers.......

Very true :thumbs:

And if you don't know any shoots locally, or the keepers have enough beaters??? What then LL??

Give the lad a chance - he is only looking for an opportunity to live the life that so many never find, but one that I am so very glad I did.

Keep trying borderboys :thumbs:

OTC