Not long now!

ah well cant please everyone, no doubt while jim was sat typing away at his computer this summer. me an the boy have spent out time helping the club construct and site nest boxes on the marsh reserve, clear out flashes to improve habitat on the reserves, and if its a really harsh winter will also participate in the clubs reserve feeding programme. ah well i forget all wildfowling clubs are interested in is killing stuff. and i hope he grows up to be an animal lover too like most shooters i know. banned i know but still felt a need to reply :bye:

oh one last thing:

barraboy you are taking your seven year old son to go and watch you and other people kill poor defenceless ducks who have done you no harm at all,

i think there's a degree of confusion here...other people? err no the likely scenario is me the boy and the dog on our own, sat in a gutter, watching the sunrise, having a wee chat, watching waders, and maybe the odd duck at a distance, not lifting the gun, not firing a shot, fingers crossed it'll be different but..... ;)

Why justify yourself to him,

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh thanks for that my life is changed i see the error of m way o great one. Bite me you silly little person, thats some ego coming on here with simple psychology, go hug a tree ya nonce I'll send yo

Oh dear, welcome to the forum jim (?). A classic first and only post I am guessing before your next name change   Get the feeling you have just dropped into a subject you know nothing about at 5.0

Alrite folks, i haven't many posts but really enjoy this great forum. I know its difficult not to reply to the antis but its only delighting them by doing so. Let them keep spouting their shite and we

Ah the esteemed mr Cat Cat how the devil are you? (and less of the dee dar)dont suppose our mutual freind will be joining you,I have not seen him for a while? anyway warm barrels old chap.and to all the antis that like to spout shite on here, I will be thinking fondly of you as I drop the first duck of the season,now off you go your nut roast will be getting cold.

• Like 1

Ah the esteemed mr Cat Cat how the devil are you? (and less of the dee dar)dont suppose our mutual freind will be joining you,I have not seen him for a while? anyway warm barrels old chap.and to all the antis that like to spout shite on here, I will be thinking fondly of you as I drop the first duck of the season,now off you go your nut roast will be getting cold.

Hello mate, I thought if I prodded you would be there, I have not seen our mutual friend since you encouraged him to wear red nail polish on his toes and since he found that woman in Hull no doubt he will turn up at the pheasant shoot and I will tell him what you have been saying :tongue2:

Anyway all the best and I hope you can get to sheps some time during the season, but dont be flippin late :laugh:

• Like 1