Not long now!

Well i'll be taking my 7 year old out to watch me kill geese and ducks this season, my 12 year old had a ball last season (he's got his own shoty ticket, we live in a boat in the middle of the North sea just past the overhanging tree :laugh: )

The young un is already shooting rabbits with a pcp, head shots a plenty and he's loving it.

He also has pics of animals on his bedroom and loves watching nature programmes and loves animals dearly.

He even understands why we have 2 eyes on the front of our predatory heads and teeth for chewing meat.

And lastly we sat in the jeep for an hour the other night watching a Doe and Fawn feeding in one of our perms, wonderfull stuff.

ATB guys.

There's always a few who think it grows in super markets.

CW :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh thanks for that my life is changed i see the error of m way o great one. Bite me you silly little person, thats some ego coming on here with simple psychology, go hug a tree ya nonce I'll send yo

Oh dear, welcome to the forum jim (?). A classic first and only post I am guessing before your next name change   Get the feeling you have just dropped into a subject you know nothing about at 5.0

Alrite folks, i haven't many posts but really enjoy this great forum. I know its difficult not to reply to the antis but its only delighting them by doing so. Let them keep spouting their shite and we

Oh thanks for that my life is changed i see the error of m way o great one.

Bite me you silly little person, thats some ego coming on here with simple psychology, go hug a tree ya nonce

I'll send you some rabbit stew and you can either eat it, have a funeral and service for it or choke on it.

Tata kiddo!!!!!!.............

• Like 4

Oh thanks for that my life is changed i see the error of m way o great one.

Bite me you silly little person, thats some ego coming on here with simple psychology, go hug a tree ya nonce

I'll send you some rabbit stew and you can either eat it, have a funeral and service for it or choke on it.

Tata kiddo!!!!!!.............

Thing is these wishy washy tree huggers would probably eat it, love it, then tell you they'd had a memorial service for it. Mmmmm rabbit stew!!

I'm totally sick of these animal rights idiots, lets all eat fruit, veg and bloody whatever that shite is they fry up and say is nice to eat when really its shit.

Then we can watch the place become completely overun with wild life a massive increase in disease in wild animal, poaching, road accidents, loss of all sorts of industries, human ailments through poor nutrition etc etc.

Tree huggers everywhere go look in the mirror and study the 2 eyes evolved for hunting prey, look at yer sharp teeth evolved for tearing meat from bone, don't eat for a week then take a walk in the country side and listen to your heart and mind, if you spot a bunny running away from you its because it knows there's a hunter on its tail, you'll know you want to eat it and you'll be enlightened to the real human condition that is hidden inside you, covered in denial and simple philosophies born from cuddling teddy bears as babies.

• Like 1

Alrite folks, i haven't many posts but really enjoy this great forum. I know its difficult not to reply to the antis but its only delighting them by doing so. Let them keep spouting their shite and we will keep shooting. Remember kids that hunt are kids that grow up to respect people, peoples property and human and animal life. The antis raise their kids to damage peoples property if they cant get their own way, do drugs and stand on street corners as far as I can see.

Regards

Peter

• Like 2