Not long now!

Can't wait for the 1st Sept

We'll make our annual pilgrimage down to the wash on the 31st have a couple of tins near the bank side and wait for dawn to get out into the creeks.

This year is especially good a I will be taking my 13 month springer with me for the 1st time. He's come on great over the last few months so can't wait for him to experience it just hope I get a mallard for him to retrieve! :laugh:

Warm barrels to all for this coming season. :yes:

ATB Seeker

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh thanks for that my life is changed i see the error of m way o great one. Bite me you silly little person, thats some ego coming on here with simple psychology, go hug a tree ya nonce I'll send yo

Oh dear, welcome to the forum jim (?). A classic first and only post I am guessing before your next name change   Get the feeling you have just dropped into a subject you know nothing about at 5.0

Alrite folks, i haven't many posts but really enjoy this great forum. I know its difficult not to reply to the antis but its only delighting them by doing so. Let them keep spouting their shite and we

Can't wait for the 1st Sept

We'll make our annual pilgrimage down to the wash on the 31st have a couple of tins near the bank side and wait for dawn to get out into the creeks.

This year is especially good a I will be taking my 13 month springer with me for the 1st time. He's come on great over the last few months so can't wait for him to experience it just hope I get a mallard for him to retrieve! :laugh:

Warm barrels to all for this coming season. :yes:

ATB Seeker

I can smell the mud already mate haha
  • Like 1

i'm thinking of getting to the foreshore with my lad [he's 7] early in the season before proper fowling weather comes in to keep him keen. so looking forward to getting out on either 1st or maybe 2nd. altho later in the season and the cries of wink wink is when i really get fowling fever.

• Like 1

barraboy you are taking your seven year old son to go and watch you and other people kill poor defenceless ducks who have done you no harm at all, is that really a good thing for a small boy to see. Most parents would be taken their children to the park to feed the ducks and teach them to love wildlife not destoy it, you are a evil human being who should be ashamed of himself but you have no feelings so will not care. I hope your son grows up into an animal lover which you clearly are not.

Oh dear, welcome to the forum jim (?). A classic first and only post I am guessing before your next name change

Get the feeling you have just dropped into a subject you know nothing about at 5.00am after a couple of shandies. I guess there will be plenty of replies to your comments so before the barrage can I recommend you look at a couple of videos on youtube from BASC and Gloucestershire Wildfowlers. These show the conservation and land management that is used (and required) to ensure the return and survival of many species (not just wildfowl).

Can i also recommend that you at least have an understanding of a subject or are willing to understand it before posting in a public forum. You comments have achieved nothing apart from revealing from the start what an ignorant cock you are.

All the best,

Mr Slater

• Like 3

barraboy you are taking your seven year old son to go and watch you and other people kill poor defenceless ducks who have done you no harm at all, is that really a good thing for a small boy to see. Most parents would be taken their children to the park to feed the ducks and teach them to love wildlife not destoy it, you are a evil human being who should be ashamed of himself but you have no feelings so will not care. I hope your son grows up into an animal lover which you clearly are not.

I know what your saying about them poor defenceless ducks but boy do they taste good with orange sauce :laugh: :laugh:

Now run along school starts soon :yes:

ah well cant please everyone, no doubt while jim was sat typing away at his computer this summer. me an the boy have spent out time helping the club construct and site nest boxes on the marsh reserve, clear out flashes to improve habitat on the reserves, and if its a really harsh winter will also participate in the clubs reserve feeding programme. ah well i forget all wildfowling clubs are interested in is killing stuff. and i hope he grows up to be an animal lover too like most shooters i know. banned i know but still felt a need to reply :bye:

oh one last thing:

barraboy you are taking your seven year old son to go and watch you and other people kill poor defenceless ducks who have done you no harm at all,

i think there's a degree of confusion here...other people? err no the likely scenario is me the boy and the dog on our own, sat in a gutter, watching the sunrise, having a wee chat, watching waders, and maybe the odd duck at a distance, not lifting the gun, not firing a shot, fingers crossed it'll be different but..... ;)

Edited by barraboy

ya must be on the wrong site lad bye bye. my wee lad is 6 he comes and feeds the ducks at the parks and also comes and feeds the ducks at my ponds , and he helps me pluck and eat them. he knows were eggs come from and thinks KFC take his granda,s chickens lol

• Like 1

I agree with what jimfooter has said and think it is shocking to take a young boy out to watch killing of poor defenceless ducks, jim is a good man and loves animals and birds.

we love animals too but if you knew what you were talking about you would realise they need controlling hope you think of that next time a deer runs in the road and sticks its head through your windscreen :boogy: .maybe we shouldnt live in houses and build on there land :icon_eek:

I agree with what jimfooter has said and think it is shocking to take a young boy out to watch killing of poor defenceless ducks, jim is a good man and loves animals and birds.

Jim may well do and I'm sure he loves them but beastiality is not the topic of discussion :laugh:

Edit to ask on a serious note you eat meat? If you do your argument is ignorant and irrelevant.

• Like 1