I have just got my first load of this years wheat,and it looks very poor .The grains are all shriveled up and generally small.I have been talking to a couple of lads up and down the country and it looks like we are in the same boat.Talking to the contractor and he tells me that all his milling wheat is going to animal feed,its been a bad year.

same wiyh the barley here mate ive put some pictures in the photography section

Hi paulus ,how do i look at them?cant find em,im new to this lark.

Hes festering in his pit. wildlife and general photography, wet fields and rotting barley

correct :laugh: due to the fact i was up at 4am :thumbs:

Are this years wheat looks more like last years all dried up with no size at all .

Mmmmm, wonder what the price of pellets and wheat will be next year :icon_eek: .

Can see a few smaller shoots folding or roughing it.

had all my fields cut now, not looked at the wheat but the barley ive seen has been rediculously soft mushy crap.

bet the price of ale doesnt go up though,well i fecking hope not :cray:

Are this years wheat looks more like last years all dried up with no size at all .

Mmmmm, wonder what the price of pellets and wheat will be next year :icon_eek: .

Can see a few smaller shoots folding or roughing it.

had all my fields cut now, not looked at the wheat but the barley ive seen has been rediculously soft mushy crap.

bet the price of ale doesnt go up though,well i fecking hope not :cray:

All the milling wheat in my area has failed and is going to animal feed .I reckon this will keep the feed price down or about the same as this year!