Stupid myths and tales

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the best we hear all the time on the hunting life is a English bred dog will be no good in Ireland hahahahaha

Some old dear saw my ridgeback killing a squirrel up the park. She was quite interested in her "hunting prowess" and asked me what she was crossed with. I said she was 100% ridgeback and this lady sai

I've a deer grey x saluki bull grey who is feathered looks like a pure saluki and a women approached me and said Is he an afghan hound no I replied he's a Lurcher with lots of different breeds in hi

Posted Images

few lads round here not into running dogs reckon my collie whippet grey will be up the vets all its life because there are too many breeds in him one owns a boxer that has always g

ot eye problems and another one has 2 am bull dogs that have got skin problems and ear infections but they still say pures are better because they are bred right.

i get asked all the time are ya rough dogs wolfhounds and my 3 legged one a baby gh lol my rough uns look nowt like wolfhounds i piss my sen when i get asked that one and the 3 leged one looks naff all like a baby gh the same couple who asks me this walks a bloody gh so ya think they would no and the best for last big dogs carnt catch rabbits :laugh: and thats by people who i have lamped with if they can get down to eat there snap i am dam sure they can pic a bunny up

do you guys get the instant experts that know more about your dog than you after seeing it for 10 secs, i had a half cut idiot the other night asking me about my "greyhound" i politely told him its a lurcher and was told in no uncertain terms it was too big to be a lurcher and had to be a greyhound, i think more thought goes into 90% of lurcher breeding than the morons that get born round here

Plenty of that fraternity round here tell them to leave storm alone cos he doesnt like strangers but they always know better somehow.I got told last week my dogs are too muscular and that can lead to their muscles seizing up and snapping :o and even how to feed them lol

Some one once thought i was a hobbit..i said no i'm just verticaly challenged..but they where adamant i was a hobbit as they had seen one before in some special place with bar's on the window's..

Edited by Millet

first week of getting my first lurcher got asked over 12 times nice whippet after the third time i walk away leaving the people with a some what confused look and no its getting older its changed to you need to feed more i say now nah mate gets fed once a week plenty for the wee dog

two beddy xs was asked if they are miniture irishwolhonds all the time is there such a dog lol

Got asked by a bloke in the vets if my beddy whip was a mini deerhound,