tx200 upgrade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK sweetie pie . If you want that TX to split your nose , bring it up here i`ll help you out

There`s always one , ask a question , get an answer , dont like the answer and ask again !!!!   ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY TO DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If its sentimenatal value then why chop it up ??

Lewis,   Get to a rifle club. Find someone who will let you shoot an old 7.62mm SLR and stick your face up to the apperture rearsight block......Fire one round!   You'll soon find it has all the

but i want that one, has a certain sentimental value

Then why do you want to change it from the rifle that clearly means something to you? For what it would cost to convert, you might as well get a decent 2nd user .22 TX and keep this .177 one with all sentimental value intact.

Power upgrades? Have you got an FAC?

Is this a wind-up?

Pianoman

Given that you are for real then Lewis. I refer you to the real answer/questions I gave you previously above, intended to inform you wisely, in the light of your questions.

Not in any way to belittle you. Alright?

What you choose to do to your rifle in the end, is entirely your affair laddie. There is no "Heyho here we go again" with me on this one Lewis.

Best wishes.

Pianoman

Edited by pianoman

Given that you are for real , why do you not take what people say and either think about it , or recognise that they may actually KNOW what they are talking about ! You , in your initial post asked if its a straight forward , easy job . Well its not easy for someone who doesn't know what their doing and its not financial viable . At least 5 people tried to say this to you, but you either don't want to listen OR you have already made up your mind ! Never mind the 'There's always one ' comment , you then ask about power ( not even being aware of the power its putting out at present ) and want to know how to UP IT ? I merely tries to draw your attention to the fact that , if you put your brain into gear , before your mouth this may have come across a lot better for you . The comment about wanting the TX strong enough to split someone's nose is pathetic , and to write such stupid comment on a public forum you are certainly making a mockery of this sport and drawing negative attention to air gunners in general! The way things are at the minute this is something we don't , and can only do use harm . If you choose to act so flippantly what do you expect ? People pussy footing round you ? All I asked was you THINK about what you post , and I CERTAINLY didn't speak to you in the way you replied to me . As far as I'm concerned , if you were serious about this , It would reflect in a much serious and positive approach to the information you require .

• Like 1

lol whys that just so you can hang around the gates at 3pm?

see how all youre bitchy little comments turn into some bullshit,

the truth is youre probably around 50 years old, youre missus f****d off with another man and youre kids dont want to know you, you cant pull and you probably sit indoors all day earning no money and wanking youreself silly over george michael and you have the arsehole ever since and come on here and think youre all big and clever behind youre pc

leave it out you sad old man

goobye sweetie pie xx, im not adding anymore comments on this post now, youre boring me