tx200 upgrade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK sweetie pie . If you want that TX to split your nose , bring it up here i`ll help you out

There`s always one , ask a question , get an answer , dont like the answer and ask again !!!!   ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY TO DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If its sentimenatal value then why chop it up ??

Lewis,   Get to a rifle club. Find someone who will let you shoot an old 7.62mm SLR and stick your face up to the apperture rearsight block......Fire one round!   You'll soon find it has all the

ive got a hw80 .22 that has plenty of power and lovely sights etc but would like to do some stuff on the tx just for like a little project or something u know,

hi

a total waist of time!!

buy a .22,if you want it for a project,then search the sales on the air gun forums,you are bound to come up trumps?

a lot of newbies buy .22 thinking its the ideal cal,but then they learn very quickly,that they cant understand hold under/over and sell quick,so look out for the bargains or try the wanted section :thumbs:

yes, its possible, barrel and spring change, is it worth it, no way, the .177 will do everything you need and be easier to use, flatter tragectory makes rangefinding something you don`t have to worry about so much as when using a .22, only time a .22 comes into its own is rat bashing, thats the only reason i`ve still got a .22, all other guns are .177

• Like 1

ok can i put it another way without meaning to sound rude? is it possible and how? maybe im being unrealistic but just want to look into it

i think if you took it to a decent gunsmith, or gave them a call they will advise you!

i fettle but i wouldn't attempt this,easier to buy a .22

yes, its possible, barrel and spring change, is it worth it, no way, the .177 will do everything you need and be easier to use, flatter tragectory makes rangefinding something you don`t have to worry about so much as when using a .22, only time a .22 comes into its own is rat bashing, thats the only reason i`ve still got a .22, all other guns are .177

hi Neil

have to disagree buddy,i shoot a .22 well into the 50+ yds well!

once you do your home work and trajectory map,its a simple as .177 just put the P.O.A on the mildot required and a gentle squeeze :thumbs:

• Like 1

ok point taken, are there any power upgrades for the .177?

when you say "upgrade" do you really mean "raising the power" ?

i can tell you this! your TX will work most effective at around 10.6ft/lbs, its not all about the power buddy,its about shot placement :thumbs: