all started a few years ago. i had a hw99s . magpie lands in tree next doors garden. bang. clean headshot 25 yards. other neighbour is sat in his car talking to other other neighbour..

"OI, WHAT YOU DONE THAT FOR?"

me "because"

"im ringing police, thats cruel"

me- "ring them then, fu**in no*head!" ..close window.

a little later. knock at the door.....

ended up losing my £200 quid week old brand new rifle :cray: , and got a right telling off from my mum :blink:

but WE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES and now i keep my rifles away from prying eyes. plus im older now and more mature, and i realise shooting out of the bedroom window isnt the best idea on a council estate with loads of kids and cats running around....

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skot you won't go wrong with a 95K mate, I love mine and possibly the most accurate springer I've ever fired!   Wouldn't swap mine for anything, and I mean anything!   ATB Mawders

Yeah and always involved the Provos and double timing round the drill sqaure. :cray:

Shooting into the neighbours garden!!! I can see why they may dislike you. Oh well at least you learnt from it.   Maybe shooting the furniture isn't such a bad thing after all   Mawders

Y'know Skot, I nearly spat coffee all over my computer when I saw you apparently open fire on your bedroom cabinet... :icon_eek:

You didn't Dry-Fire your rifle though...did you?...Laddie? :hmm:

That's a 252 charge and a lifetime on Jankers!

:thumbs:

And i nearly pissed myself reading how you worded that post!!!

Open fire on my cabinet.. laugh my arse off!! All this army talk sounds like i was shooting to kill the wooden motherf*cker!! Lol

but yep i did 'open fire' ;) i also like it when you call pellets 'ammo' makes me feel like a psycho madman on a cabinet killing spree

on a serious note tho i know not to dry fire springers. and the cabinet isnt worth much a few pellet holes arent going to hurt lol.

Nice one mate ;)

got mine ordered from kirklees guns in huddersfield. they said it should arrive by thursday but il be at work so wont be going to get it untill saturday.. might get it tuned at a later date.. just hoping its a pretty good one straight out of the box.

what scope you got on your milegajo? get a pic up on here aswell ;) - do you think a 50mm would sit too high to be comfortable?

how much?

Just out on the permission and so far shes a pleasure to shoot. doing about 11.2 after first 10 shots with jsbs. no dieseling either so thats good. nice rifle :) triggers a bit heavy for me and i didnt bring a screwdriver :( cant wait to get a 40mm panorama for her :) xxx

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale

Erm gee thanks thursodog. i think i WAS an idiot. im not anymore thank you for your oppinion tho

right lads heres a group after about 40 shots.

6 shot group jsb exact 4,52 straight out of the tin from the hw95k

its really windy so i think thats why there spread out in a line. the elevation is spot on but looks like the wind is blowing right to left at varying speeds.

Happy with the group and rifle is an understatement ;)

EDITED TO ADD - This was at 35 yards my usual sitting position and target holder

20120818_115450.jpg

Erm gee thanks thursodog. i think i WAS an idiot. im not anymore thank you for your oppinion tho

right lads heres a group after about 40 shots.

6 shot group jsb exact 4,52 straight out of the tin from the hw95k

its really windy so i think thats why there spread out in a line. the elevation is spot on but looks like the wind is blowing right to left at varying speeds.

Happy with the group and rifle is an understatement ;)

20120818_115450.jpg

Edited by Skot Ruthless Teale

just got in wasnt much about. shot a few targets then chronoed. mamaged to bad 1 sqwizzer.. jumped up in long grass about 10 yards infrontof where i was stood.. ran towards me and got about 10ft up the nearst tree about 7-8 yards away from where i was stood then stopped. big mistake lol hows this then for shot placement. :thumbs:

20120818_140325.jpg20120818_140336.jpg