When it stop raining (IF), I'll post a pic up of mine. I've put an old weighty parker hale silencer on mine which helps with aim and I imagine muzzle flip. Its lighter than my tx but just as accurate. The tx is less sensitive though and more refined, by that I mean less thud. The 95 just needs a little more concentration on hold etc.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skot you won't go wrong with a 95K mate, I love mine and possibly the most accurate springer I've ever fired!   Wouldn't swap mine for anything, and I mean anything!   ATB Mawders

Yeah and always involved the Provos and double timing round the drill sqaure. :cray:

Shooting into the neighbours garden!!! I can see why they may dislike you. Oh well at least you learnt from it.   Maybe shooting the furniture isn't such a bad thing after all   Mawders

Skot did you dry fire that in the vid? If so remind me not to buy a rifle from you in the future.

no mawders im not a muppet. i pointed the muzzle at the cabinet so the 4.52jsb exact would safely discharge without injuring me or smashing something in my bedroom.. possibly injuring myself in the process.

no offence mate .. just saying

I did it fine without a spring compressor. I highly recommend getting acquainted with the internals. Firstly for maintenance, secondly for financial reasons, will cost a fair bit outsourcing it.

great stuff i might give it a go.. i just wouldnt want to be unable to get the spring back in. im a pussy lol
this is the video i saw aswell, hence why i asked the question about compressor. cheers bud

Nice rifle, you will have to keep us informed on how it gets on and your veiws, as i am looking into getting one come x mas time, also how it compares to the 97 and weight wise, as that would be my ownly concern the lightness of it compared to a Tx.

Atb.

in my oppinion ben its a lot lighter than the 97. even unscoped the 97 weighs a lot more than the 95 with the scope on!

seems a nice rifle tho, cant get it out tonight wethers sh*t but hopefully it wont be so windy tomorow.

good to hear people think its as accuraate as 97/tx thats a good sign.

thanks for the replies lads :thumbs:

You shot your cabinet?

yep :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

was either that or the door frame lol.. good job i was steady enough not to hit the glass lol that would have been funny!!

if u watch it again as i pull the rifle away after the shot you see the pellet hole. gone pretty deep in lol dont need a chrono hahahahaa

might just yellow pages test it against the 97 thats doing 11.1 so if it goes in deeper/more pages then its more powerfull LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :D:whistling:

Lol Skot remind me not to buy any furniture from you in the future lol.

Could you not just fire it in the garden rather than the furniture ha ha. My wife would kick my arse if I started shooting up the living room lol.

Cheers

Mawders

• Like 1

got a nice oak kitchen table from the victorian era, antique.. u want it for £2000..............few small holes in it like :gunsmilie::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but no.. neighbours would ring cops with stories of me firing my shotguns at their houses/ dogs/cats /kids proper dont like me around here :censored:

so need a safe backstop inside house hahaha