• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skot you won't go wrong with a 95K mate, I love mine and possibly the most accurate springer I've ever fired!   Wouldn't swap mine for anything, and I mean anything!   ATB Mawders

Yeah and always involved the Provos and double timing round the drill sqaure. :cray:

Shooting into the neighbours garden!!! I can see why they may dislike you. Oh well at least you learnt from it.   Maybe shooting the furniture isn't such a bad thing after all   Mawders

Just picked up the 95k first impressions from a quick grope in the shop are very good. the stock is fairly dark and shes nice and light. gping to order a panorama ev 4-12 x 40 in a few weeks but for now 3-9x 40 ags will have to do. might try the 50mm panorama but i think it will be too big for her. but we'l wait and see ! ;)

Going to pull the barrel through and get all the excess factory sh*te out of there and bang a scope on before work this aft. then hopefully it wont be too windy / rainy tonight so i can get her leaded up and on the chrono. goy jsbs ftts and bis mags to try.. hope she behaves and we have no power related problems..hence why i got the bis mags to make sure ;)

• Like 1

Don't put a big hefty scope on her Skot, she won't thank you for it.

A nice, compact 4-12x40 or so, is perfect for keeping the weight of an HW95 light and ballanced. If I was buying one, I'd get a really nice, quality 3-9x40.

I zero and shoot on 8x mag with my HW77 and HW80 .22s anyway. But that's personal preferences.

Hope the new baby grows up well for you mate. :thumbs:

Regards.

Simon

Just picked up the 95k first impressions from a quick grope in the shop are very good. the stock is fairly dark and shes nice and light. gping to order a panorama ev 4-12 x 40 in a few weeks but for now 3-9x 40 ags will have to do. might try the 50mm panorama but i think it will be too big for her. but we'l wait and see ! ;)

Going to pull the barrel through and get all the excess factory sh*te out of there and bang a scope on before work this aft. then hopefully it wont be too windy / rainy tonight so i can get her leaded up and on the chrono. goy jsbs ftts and bis mags to try.. hope she behaves and we have no power related problems..hence why i got the bis mags to make sure ;)

there's one in the for sale section on here. :thumbs:

right then here's the post youve all been waighting for LOL

i will say i prefer the 97 but this is no doubt a quality rifle.. will take some getting used to the sporter stock as im used to the 97's thumbhole!

shes twangy aswell but f**kit il get her tuned one day. heres the vid of the twang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xBz9YNcBk&feature=plcp

got home gave her a pull through, took the scope straight off the 97 and straight onto 95 same arrestor pin hole with mounts and eye relief is spot on. gave her a wipe down with a light oil and the tissue was orange :icon_eek: barrel didnt have too much crap in it, i did it over white paper like (i think) stevo said with the rod first then a few patches.

shes nice and light to throw around with the ags 3-9x40 but i will be getting a panorama in 40mm.. and my 50mm one will be going on the 97 untill i get a hw100. anyway heres the pics. oh i lost my turret cap in the field haha never mind..

anyways overall im quite happy with it just need to get out with it now. will do for a 'spare' anyway lol

il keep you update of how it shoots. not bothered about the twang just need to chrono her and shoot some groups and get her leaded up and get a feel for how she handles

97 ags and 95

20120817_103619.jpg

barrel silencer and my cheryl cole poster

20120817_103547.jpg

tv xbox and rifle.. like my mirror carp cup?? :)

20120817_103504.jpg

both guns

20120817_103258.jpg

20120817_103243.jpg

20120817_103149.jpg

20120817_103056.jpg

breach seal and no silencer fitted

20120817_105549.jpg

dirty cleaning pads

20120817_105447.jpg

cleaning rod and muck on white paper (instructions manual was handy lol)

20120817_105435.jpg

with ags 3-9x40 and 1 piece medium mounts

20120817_111903.jpg

view from the front

20120817_111831.jpg

20120817_111820.jpg

cheers lads all the best .. 1 shot SKoT !! :laugh::victory:

there's one in the for sale section on here. :thumbs:

i like brand new stuff mate. no offence like just saying. cheers anyway tho :thumbs:

The twang has all but disappeared on mine now. Get her apart. Use a suitable allen key to pop out the tabs then lever the insert round and it'll slide out. de grease, polish and re grease, i was generous on the spring, then, don't be shy, put a good few rounds down her. Be aware of the fit of the pellet. A tight one will generate a god awful twang a good fit like aa fields will reduce it considerably. Mines acceptable now, so she may last a while before Dr Tony Wall is called in.