• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skot you won't go wrong with a 95K mate, I love mine and possibly the most accurate springer I've ever fired!   Wouldn't swap mine for anything, and I mean anything!   ATB Mawders

Yeah and always involved the Provos and double timing round the drill sqaure. :cray:

Shooting into the neighbours garden!!! I can see why they may dislike you. Oh well at least you learnt from it.   Maybe shooting the furniture isn't such a bad thing after all   Mawders

Well why dont you lot come and visit Hold Down Pursuits one Sunday and we could have a HFT shoot together, springer style?

I was at Davy's 1 week ago.

Si.

I'd be well up for that Si! Where is this place?

Simon

hulk hogan is still going on tna impact. and undertaker is still going aswell! HHH was my fave tho ;) lol or 'the peoples champion' The Rock!!

cant wait for the meet in oct its going to be great. :) si you will have to do a grouping test with my gun and pellets at a decent range, to see how i compare against you ... easy win there for ya lol

good banter this lads some right characters on 'ere lol :victory:

Really need to meet up with you guys. Si, Mike, Mawders it would be a pleasure to meet you all :)

dont worry about me or pianoman.... :whistling:

we dont wana meet u anyway ....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eeek! I did say all you guys meaning everyone on the forum. Pianoman is a legend and you're both great contributers to this forum :) Would be great to meet everyone

That's alright then..

Skot, Elliott you'd be welcome to come spend a day shooting over on my permission with me when the weathers' nicer and the potato crops are harvested from Field No 1. (My training area) Andy (FR1968) should be around too. Be nice to meet you both and make a sporting day of it.

Simon

• Like 1

That's alright then..

Skot, Elliott you'd be welcome to come spend a day shooting over on my permission with me when the weathers' nicer and the potato crops are harvested from Field No 1. (My training area) Andy (FR1968) should be around too. Be nice to meet you both and make a sporting day of it.

Simon

Sounds good Simon :)

Skot, I'll pick you up from Ponte bus station, no problem mate. Late summer/Autumn time might be best. I'm busy as hell with work for now and my shooting time is preciously little at the moment.

The offer stands to both you and Elliott whenever I can arrange it with you both or individually.

My compliments Gentlemen.

Simon

• Like 1